𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟐

Mulai dari awal

He didn't really admit it, but he didn't like the ugly feeling stirring his chest whenever he hears the (H/C)-haired girl talking to other guys. She even asks their hand in marriage, too. When is she going to stop attracting so much attention? He deadpanned.

"Hm... if Sugawara-san is sexy, then Sawamura-san is mature and handsome, isn't he? What's this word I heard from Kuroo-san...? Ah, a chad," (Y/N) said. This time, it was Daichi who became flustered at her words. He didn't expect her to give him any compliments at all. Sugawara pouted. How come (Y/N)'s praises towards Daichi was... like in a... higher level? That was unfair. He wanted to be called mature by her, too.

"Stop that, will you...?" Daichi mumbled, fingers reaching out to pinch their medical journalist's cheeks.

(Y/N) blinked and scratched the back of her head with a sheepish smile. "Sorry about that. I'll make sure not to do that again," she assured them.

Sugawara and Daichi nodded their heads in unison. Yeah, and don't say that to other boys next time.

"I wonder how the conversation from going to the forest went to Sugawara-san and Sawamura-san being actual beauties? I'm confused at myself sometimes." They heard the girl mumble to herself. The two sweatdropped at her statement. She really says the weirdest things, huh? They went inside the gym and saw various teams warming up. The three looked up to see a shadow overwhelming them.

It was Tanaka jumping, trying to hit a cross spike. Once he slammed his hand on the other side of the court, (Y/N) wowed along with the captain and vice captain of the team and clapped her hands beside them. He's inspired by Bokuto-san, huh? She smiled at the thought of the horned owl male. Suddenly, her thoughts went to her ani-bestfriends.

Noi and Ashi are with the managers, so I can trust them not to be roasted. And, they're friends so they won't kill each other. She rubbed her shoulder that was aching slightly since she was carrying a bag of water bottles inside it. Sure, Daichi and Sugawara insisted to take it for her, but she was also stubborn not to give it to them since they had to practice themselves first.

She never heard this from the schedule they were given, but it seems like Nekomata has added a time where all members are free to practice anything. They can even play with other teams. She can see Asahi and Kai talking to one another, probably giving each other tips on how to get past a blocker. Well, that's what she read from looking at their lips anyways.

The team is great, but it's still not enough. (Y/N) narrowed her eyes at Nishinoya who was unable to receive a jump floater from Yamaguchi. Nishinoya-san is bad at overhands, Yamaguchi has improved, but I think he's still doubting himself... I don't know what it is, but I think it's something that happened in their match with Seijoh. Her (E/C) eyes calculatingly watched Daichi, who was now receiving some of Asahi's tosses.

Sawamura-san is a solid player, however, there's still doubt and hesitance in his movements. If he continues this, his ability to read spikers will hinder, she pondered. Azumane-san's spikes are amazing. But, due to... a month? Or maybe one month and three days...? Well, I don't know, but if he skipped that long, no wonder he'd be inconsistent. His mental state is quite weak, too. He might falter when other teams target him.

She wrote all these in the mini-notebook Kageyama gave her. She really appreciated it, even though this is the first time she's using it. She swore that she was only going to use it when she joined the volleyball team, and she was glad that she kept her words. She hummed, eyes gazing at Tsukishima taunting Tanaka for a second.

Tanaka-san is a great player. Though he's quite clumsy when learning things, he'll get everything right with his ace qualities. If he continues to grow, he might rival Bokuto-san. She frowned at the bespectacled blonde who sighed when a spike from Tanaka blasted through his block. And, this guy... he lacks motivation. Her eyes softened. I think something happened to him that made him this way... However...