She make her way to the student table and pick up her phone. She open it and saw a few messages and missed call. She never received this much attention before and she wonder who is it. Irene usually only left her one or two messages and if she doesn't reply, irene will just come home directly.

" Good Morning Jen.I will see you at school<3" -Chu

" Where are you???" -Chu

" How about we have lunch together??" -Chu

" Jen !!! Are you okay? I haven't seen you around"

" Can I call you? I went to your class but your teacher said you are absent today"

" Are you sick???"

" I'm worried..."

Jennie drop her phone and sighs. She tried to blinks away her tears.

" I almost forget I have her..." she whisper to herself.

Jennie felt overwhelmed by the care that the older girl showering her. Never once in her life that has someone asking with so much questions just because she missed class. Jennie felt a lump in her throat, she tried not to cried but she couldn't stop the tears.

-Ding-Dong~~

A sound of the bell rang and Jennie quickly wipe her tears off. She doesn't want her mom or anyone in this household see her cry.

Jennie went to open the door and was greet by unexpected person again.

" Hi!!! I hope I'm not scaring you. I didn't mean to come unannounced like this but I was so worried about you. You are not even pick up your phone and I bought some porridge, in case you are..."

Jisoo babbling was cut off when Jennie throw her body into jisoo's arms. A brunette wrap her tiny hand around jisoo's waist tightly, as if she let go, Jisoo would disappear.

" Jen..." Jisoo whisper, patting Jennie back.

The sound of wailing and suffering echoed throughout the house. Jennie mumbled incoherent things through her hands and choked on her sobs.

" What's wrong??" Jisoo hold Jennie face.

Just as Jennie looking straight into jisoo's soft and a sorrowful eyes, She could hold the heartbreak no longer and she fell to the floor in a disheveled heap as her grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears.

" Jennie please don't do this. Please don't cry" Jisoo pull Jennie into a tighten hug.

After awhile jennie has calm down and Jisoo lay her down on the couch. She had fallen asleep in jisoo's arm after crying.

Jisoo take a sit beside her and caressing her hair gently.

" I wonder who's the one that broke you like this..."

" Please don't cry like this anymore.. you scared me jen... I don't think I can handle it if I ever saw you cry like this again."

~~~~~

Jennie slowly open up her eyes, she wiping her eyes gently as she feel a sting and swollen. She lift her body up and massage her head. When did she come and sleep here. She sighs when she remembers a dreamt, a very sad dreamt. She pick up her phone on the table and open the camera to see her face.

" God!! Did I cried for real? It's just a dreamt, look at my eyes" Jennie exclaim.

" It's not a dream.."

Jennie jump out of the couch when she heard a freaking voice behind her. She turn around and saw Jisoo lean on the wall with her arms cross.

" Why are you here??" Jennie widen her eyes in shocked.

" Whoaaa Kim Jennie. That's hurt." Jisoo fake a hurt reaction.

" What's happening?" Jennie ask.

" You don't remember anything?" Jisoo ask with her sad eyes.

Jennie felt bad for sounding so cold toward her love one right now.

" It's not a dreamt. You didn't go to school and didn't respond my text. That's why I come to see you. But when you see me , you just cried and passed out" Jisoo explain.

" So it's not a dreamt" Jennie feel embarrassed.

" if you feel embarrassed about this, I will act like it never happened." Jisoo reassured.

" But first, come here."

" I don't know a facility in your house, so I just warm it up. I can't cook you a proper meal"

Jisoo drag Jennie to the dining table and place a bowl of porridge in front of her.

Jennie didn't lift a spoon and just staring at it. Jisoo blinks and pull Jennie's hand and pick up a spoon for her.

" Do you want me to feed you too?" She joke.

" Thank you jisoo ahhh" jennie gulped teary as she look at the bowl of porridge in front of her.

" Your welcome. Now eat up before it get cold again" Jisoo smile.

Jennie scoop a spoonful of porridge and put it in her mouth. She never been a fan of it, no she hate porridge but why tonight it's taste better than the other day.

Jennie didn't say anything and just eat up what Jisoo offered her, little did she know that as she eating, Tears also raced down her cheeks.

Jisoo gently use her thumb to wipe off the tears, making Jennie look up.

" Didn't I tell you?" Jisoo voice tremble.

" That I couldn't handle it anymore if I see you cried again" her voice crack.

" it's a happy tears " Jennie eyes welling up with tears again.

" Is it?" Jisoo rubbing her cheeks softly.

Jennie nods as she lean her face on jisoo's hand, asking for more touch.

" Can I kiss you?" Jisoo ask.

Jennie nods, she craving for it. She craving for Jisoo loves.

Jisoo swept her arms around jennie and crushed her tight. Then she loosened her grip and put her lips to a brunette. Jennie eagerly responded as Jisoo brushed the tender skin of her lips with her rougher mouth. Then jisoo kissed her and pulled her head to hers tightly. Jisoo smelled like heaven. Jennie felt dizzy and her closed eyes saw stars as the blood thundered through her. Now jisoo pulled back but her arms remained around jennie.

"Your lips are so soft, " Jisoo said with wonder in her eyes.

"and warm, and ..."

But now it was Jennie who pulled jisoo tight and her lips sought Jisoo again.