Both of them weren't good partners for each other, but at least my mom was a good parent to me. Both of them gave me trauma with forming relationships... The other was just worse. 

I was ready to answer everything when I gave Kierra five questions to ask me... but surprisingly enough, hindi niya ako tinanong ng mga sobrang personal na bagay. Hindi ko alam kung considerate ba siya o hindi niya lang talaga napapansing may problema ako. 

"To see is to believe. How about you stay over until morning?" I offered when I took her to my condo. I had no other intentions. I was just taking it slow... showing myself to her. 

And also because I did not want to be alone. I did not want her to leave because I never felt alone when I could feel her presence. Minsan kasi, kahit may kasama ako, pakiramdam ko pa rin ay mag-isa ako. It wasn't the same with her.

"Crush mo ba ako?" I laughed at her question. Her bold remarks did not surprise me anymore. 

"Is it too obvious?" My lips curved into a smile. That was a cute question to ask.

"Liar." Of course, she would not believe that.

Crush... A little childish, but that could do... because I didn't know how to explain this feeling. This wasn't nothing. I had to find an explanation for this. Maybe that was it. The lowest stage. Because I knew I was not ready for more serious things, and neither was she. Things like this will fade soon enough... right?

"Maybe I was not lying." She was sleeping peacefully on the couch. I was holding my book, so I could go back to my study room and finish my readings. I lightly tapped her nose's tip before standing up and walking away. 

She ended up staying for the night. Hindi ko rin sinasadyang makatulog sa kababasa. Hindi ko pa nga tapos. Wala pa kasi akong tulog. 

"Wednesday, eight o'clock. See you in Yesterday," I told her when she got off my car. 

She didn't say anything to acknowledge that. Hindi ko alam kung pupunta ba siya pero binalak ko pa rin siyang hintayin. After days of not seeing her because I was busy going out with the girls I fucked and dated with before to apologize, I went back to duty. 

Wednesday. I was excited to go back to the coffee shop. I was excited to work again and see her... but Alfred suddenly called me to the mansion because he wanted to talk to me. 

"How's your school? I'm paying for your tuition so you better get good grades, at least." He made me go here just to say that?

I counted to three to calm myself before answering. The visit to the doctor helped me control my anger. "It's great," I answered calmly. 

"If you fail, just pay for your own tuition. I don't want you wasting my money," he said while reading some papers. 

So that was all I was to him? A waste of money. A burden child that he had to feed. I never asked him for money. Only for my law school tuition. He was the one sending me allowance, probably because Tita Erin convinced him, or maybe because that was his payment for not seeing me in his house.