"Ugh, man." He pushed out his tongue to lick the side of his mouth. "Quite good actually."

You started walking away, but he ran up beside you. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go get this icing off my face. You can come if you want."

He walked with you to your trailer so you could clean up. You took off the fake prosthetic wound, washed your face, and changed clothes. You walked out of the bathroom posing. "How do I look now?"

"Do you look any different?"

You threw a pillow at him, which he caught as he laughed. "Rude."

"We should get back out there to celebrate with everyone before people start leaving."

You sat on the couch, ignoring his suggestion. "With all the media going crazy about the movie, we might get a second one for All Things Are Black and White."

"I wouldn't doubt it. Rose's books are best sellers. The movie was supposed to be as big as Twilight or the Divergent series. People are going to want to see the books become live on the big screen."

"Hopefully it'll live up to everyone's expectations."

Timothée knocked on your door. "(Y/n), you in there? Everyone is looking for you."

Without responding, you walked over to the door. You were about to open it when he opened it first instead. The door hit you straight on, making you stumble backward. You put your hand to your nose when you felt warm liquid start to pour down your face.

"Shit, (y/n), I'm so sorry. It was an accident. I didn't know you were there." Timothée apologized.

You cupped a hand over your nose as you walked to the bathroom. "It's okay you're fine."

He started to follow you when Tom pushed him. Timothée frowned, confused by the sudden hostility. He started to walk past Tom, but he was pushed back again.

"Are you serious right now?" Timothée was growing irritated with Tom.

"You just hit her with a door." Tom took a step to the side to block Timothée's movements as he tried to get around him.

"I didn't know she was behind the door."

"You should've knocked again before barging in. What if she was changing?"

You stepped out of the bathroom holding a wad of toilet paper to your nose. You saw both of the men staring each other down, both radiating off anger for each other. "Everything good?"

"Yeah." "Yeah." The two said in unison, not breaking their stare.

"Okay then. Is my nose crooked or am I just imagining that? Because if it's crooked then it might be broke-"

Tom pushed Timothée out the door onto the grass. "You broke her nose!"

You rushed out after the two when Tom got on top of Timothée. You jumped on his back and wrapped your arms underneath his shoulders to stop him from doing anything he might regret. You felt like a koala bear when you wrapped your legs tightly against his torso. You swayed as hard as you could to the side so Tom would roll over with you. The plan wasn't thought out fully since he landed on your leg. You let out a groan in pain.

Timothée pushed himself away to stand up and put distance between him and Tom. "(Y/n), are you okay?"

You continued to hold your grip on Tom. Blood had dripped onto his shirt since you weren't holding the tissue any longer, which made you gag a few times. "Doing great."

Tom stood up with you on his back. "Stay away from her."

"That's not up to you."

The argument of who is the better man started to become tiresome. Your nose was throbbing and that was all you cared about at the moment. "Could you two stop being annoying and take me to the hospital."

"I'll take her. It was my fault." Timothée offered.

"You've done enough." Tom stared him down, waiting for him to walk away.

"Fine. (Y/n), I'm really sorry. I did not mean to hurt you."

"It's honestly okay. Go celebrate with the others. I'm fine." You dropped off of Tom's back and smiled at the man who honestly looked hurt.

He nodded his head and headed back to the group. Tom stomped inside the trailer to grab your stuff and his. Since this was the last day on set, he didn't want you to leave anything behind.

He turned off the light and closed the door. He handed you a box of tissues before taking off towards your car. "'I'm fine' as you stand there with blood coming out of your nose."

"I am fine. It hurts but I'll survive. He didn't mean to hit me. It was an accident."

Tom waved a hand dismissively through the air. "He hurt you. That's all that matters."

-

Tom's knee wouldn't stop bouncing as he sat beside you, waiting for the doctor to return with the results. He's been waiting with you for a couple of hours since the emergency room was jam-packed when the both of you arrived.

You put a hand on his knee. "You're making this feel like I'm waiting for a pregnancy test."

Tom chuckled as he bit his lip. "Have a thing for legs do ya?"

You punched his arm. "Don't quote me."

He laughed, finally calming down. "Couldn't miss the opportunity."

"Thanks for staying with me. Didn't know the day would end at the emergency room."

"Yeah, it's been a terrible time. You owe me for this." He crossed his arms acting like he was annoyed.

"I'll buy you food or something later. I hope makeup can cover this mess tomorrow. We're going to be in front of cameras all day and I don't want it to look like I have a purple nose. I look like Violet from Willy Wonka."

"Makeup is going to need to cover up a lot more than your nose."

You laughed and punched his arm again. "Stop joking around."

"You don't look like Violet. You look just as lovely as ever."

You looked down at your knees to hide the small blush that started to form. Dr. Cho finally walked back in and sat across from you and Tom. He smiled politely. "Your nose is not broken. However, as you can already tell, there will be a lot of bruising for a few days. That door must've hit you pretty hard."

Tom squeezed his fists. You put a hand over his to calm him down. He stared at your hand that squeezed his.

Mr. Cho smiled from the interaction. "You two make a lovely couple."