2. Sleep

I finished getting dressed and went to go find my younger brother I tiptoed down the creaky hallway and I could hear my father snoring, I slowly went down the stairs and make sure to avoid the middle part of the stairs as that made the most sounds. I slowly opened the basement door and I could hear him whimpering in the corner I open the door faster and called out to him in a whisper, he was huddled up in a corner holding a stuffed dog plush. When he saw it was me he relaxed and got up and ran to hug me, he hugged me tight and I groaned a little as he was squeezing my ribs a little to hard. I whispered to him if he's hungry and he shook his head yes, I smiled down at him and told him what would he like to eat? He shook had hiss shoulders up and down (saying idk) I smiled and held had his hand as we quickly went out of the basement. I held his hand a little tighter when we reached the bottom of the stairs and we waited for my father to snore THEN went to the to the kitchen. And I slowly opened The fridge and his beer bottles started shaking loudly but THANKFULLY it didn't wake him up. I took 2 slices of bread and slapped some peanut butter on it, then I took a small cup and filled it with Apple juice and told my little brother that it was eating some fallen cereal let's go. (Gesture) he nodded and I wrapped the food in a napkin and put it on The side of my panties, just in case we get caught. Then we went to my room and slowly closed then looked the door. As we sat on the floor pain quickly went to my left injured knee and I groaned but made sure not to show much pain as I didn't wat my younger brother to be scared s I stretched me left leg out. We sat down and I gave the  sandwich to Petian who quickly started gobbling it down. "Wowww slow down Cowboy or else I'll get a stomach ache" I said to him and he smiled and slowed eating, and then he noticed that I wasn't eating so he offered me a sandwich but I told him 'Noooo its OK I already ate' I knew he knew that I was lying but I wanted him to get all the nutrients he needed as he was still a young growing child. I took a sip of juice and scooted next to him and gave him a kiss on the check and whispered it was time for a bath, he looked at me mad but I looked at him in a nice but stern way so he finally agreed and shook his head 'fine, and rolled his eyes'. I opened the door and brought him to the bathroom, and took off his dirty clothes and I soaked them with my Dirty clothes in The sink to wash later. I pug bubbles in the water and sat him down, I made sure that the water wasn't TOO hot or TOO cold, it was just right, lukewarm temperature. I scrubbed him slowly getting all the dirt off and washed his hair really good as he had school the next day and I didn't want him to look any different from the other kids. I was finished and dried him off and let his hair dry by the air, and I put some soothing lotion to let him sleep better and calmer. I finally fished and brought him to my room and put on an over size shirt and underwear that I sowed to fit just right. I am really good at sowing that's the only reason me and him have clothes to go places and not look poor, cuz I can take 2 large shirts and make it into a shirt and shorts for him. He started to yawn so I knew that he was tired so was I  told him to jump in and moved MY stuffed unicorn Unia, he slepted in the far left of the bed and I slept in the right and we slept as best as we could as tomorrow will be Monday. As he started to fall asleep I gave him the stuffed dog that had 1 goggly eye and 1 button eye and a smile in between his arms and he cuddled into it. I smiled a warm smile and looked at him with joy as I cuddled into mine. As we slept I had a bad dream. I usually always have bad dreams so it wasn't new for me...

I was walking thru a dark hallway with laughter and people kissing and hugging and in other rooms there was people having sex, I had on a short purple dress that showed my chest and legs a lot. And suddenly a group of 4 men were chasing g me and I found myself running thru a big and dense forest and 1 of my heels broke causing me to fall and twist my ankle ad I scream out in pain. Then I see 4 strong men huddling over me and taking off there pants and I got scared and started trying to run away while hyperventilating and crying sooo hard.

I then woke up in a cold sweat and breathing loudly. I looked around still seeing that I was in my room and my younger brother was still next to me peacefully sleeping and lightly snoring. I slowly got off the bed and tip toed to my sowing area which was close to my bed and I started sowing a new clothes for myself, it was going to be a ruffled yellow skirt that I found d behind a cloth stores dumpster. I sowed it really well and it reached right to my knees and it fit really well, I  tried it on and smiled at my reflection. By this time it was now 10: 51pm and I was supposed to be sleeping so I went and got a sip of water from the faucet in the bathroom and went back to bed. Well hopefully tomorrow will be a great day I thought to myself and slowly drifted to sleep holding Unia close to my heart steading my heart beat.

To be continued...

What will happen at school???
Its 2 am on a Saturday night, well morning now imma go to sleep im tired.

Byeeee🌸🌻🌷🌼💙💚💜💛❤

Should I show u guys a picture of Petain and Gabriellallian??.☺😚😋