𝐈𝐈𝐈. ーTHE INNOCENTS.

Start from the beginning

  Confusion crossed Cheongsan's face; why is he suddenly concerned with the captain of Basketball team now? As far as the rumors Cheongsan had gathered in his head, Minho and Yoonseo are known to dislike each other for whatever reason the gossipers chose to spread, and that Minho's friends ― the captains of other sports team ― also view Yoonseo as their enemy.

  Though, the rumors never included a reason why they disliked him. Cheongsan doesn't believe anything that comes out of Nayeon's mouth, but still, it's surprising to hear Yoonseo ask anything about anyone.

  Ignoring his own surprise and confusion, Cheongsan decides to answer despite the growing urge to question him. "Uh... He's usually in Sujin and Taehyeon's class when there isn't any basketball practice. Why?"

  Yoonseo hums, shifting his gaze for a split second towards where Park Sujin and Jeong Taehyeon's classroom is supposed to be, before taking Minho's phone out of his empty pocket. "He forgot this at a convenience store. I tried to take it to a police station for missing items, but I realized it's his." A lie smoothly pours from the tip of his tongue, feigning kindness, which wasn't even in his vocabulary.

  Cheongsan nods in understanding, unaware of the devil's presence right in front of his face. "You'll probably be only able to return that to him during lunch time. He always skips classes."

  A knowing look flashing in Yoonseo's eyes, he pretends to just find out about Minho's habits as he nods and hums. It makes him smug when people doesn't know a thing or two with what's happening around them. But then, it's not like they will ever know the Gods above abandoned them and instead left them with an unholy one who constantly thirsts for blood.

  "That's exactly why teachers abandon their hope for him." Yoonseo claims casually yet coldly, not caring that it sounded harsh in Cheongsan's ears. Wearing the strap of his camera around his neck, Yoonseo shoves the phone back in his pocket in order to take Cheongsan's picture.

  "Hey, Yoonseo-ah!" Cheongsan exclaims in surprise when a snap of camera was heard, lightly slapping Yoonseo's arm. "Why did you take my picture?"

  The said boy looks at the picture as satisfaction forms on his face, "Just like I thought, you look adorable in front of our field. I usually don't take anyone's picture, but I might make you an exception." Being unintentionally flirtatious towards Cheongsan, Yoonseo snaps another picture of him when a red tint spreads across his cheeks.

  Yoonseo himself hasn't realized he had used a flirtatious tone, but even if realization settles in the pit of his stomach, he wouldn't be affected at all. The only reason he acknowledge Cheongsan's presence without malicious intent is because the raven haired male had always been kind, practically one of the few innocents in this so called Sinner's world. It's as if cruelty, violence, or wickedness doesn't exist in his personal dictionary.

  Yoonseo never found any trace of sins in his soul; it was as pure as the angels, whispering in his ears to always do the right thing, no matter how difficult they might be. Since the beginning, Cheongsan was never deemed a sinner in Yoonseo's twisted little mind.

  "Hey, stop taking pictures." Cheongsan whines, yet his small smile stated otherwise. "We have to get to class. You can still take some pictures on our lunch time."

  Jerking his head to the entrance, Yoonseo let the strap carry his camera by itself as he adjusts the bookbag on his shoulder. "Go ahead, I still have things to check. Don't trip on your way there, 'Sannie. There's no one to catch you." He teases, crossing his arms above his chest.