𝐈. ーGOD AND SINNER.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

i. God and Sinner

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

tw! graphic depictions of sexual assault and self-harm by lighter)

      A WHISTLING MELODY ECHOES throughout the third floor of the on-going construction site, where only air can be felt dancing around the lack of workers at this time of day. It can be interpret as students' time due to plenty of boys and girls running around the street in school uniforms filling almost 3/4 of sidewalks, with only a small amount of normal passerbys who either goes to work or just walks to hide the fact that they haven't got a decent way of living yet.

      Though, none of that matters to Hwang Yoonseo. All that matters to him right now is the pathetic boy sitting on his knees in front of him with fear crippling every inch of his trembling body, who had a tainted soul which didn't hesitate to commit a disgusting, unforgivable, unforgettable sin.

  The sound of his own blood boiling seems to enter Yoonseo's ears as his thumb scrolled through the boy's phone, an evidence that captured the act of unforgivable sin. Disgust and rage swirls within the vengeful boy's veins despite his attempts to cover it behind casual act, looking at pictures of his former best friend ― whose face had splatters of white liquid substance that extremely pained Yoonseo to the core for knowing exactly what it is.

  Park Sujin, or the boy Yoonseo didn't want to remember the name of because he'll be gone soon anyway, flinches when his whistling melody comes to an end.

  Suddenly, Yoonseo drops the phone to the ground and sighs, rubbing his nape to soothe the murderous urge that build up after looking at those pictures. And, like the God himself that gave up on humanity and created the flood to destroy every living beings on Earth centuries ago, Hwang Yoonseo echoes in his mind once again― I fucking hate this world.

  "Y-Yoonseo-ah," Sujin fearfully utters his name.

  Sick. Yoonseo thinks.

  Sinners aren't allowed to say the God's name; sinners are filthy, disgusting abomination who would only decide to repent when they have been caught committing crimes. They deserve to be below the divine beings; they deserve to be below him. They're meant to be punished, meant to be given the taste of their own medicine, meant to be tormented.