2. Make up is Sexy

KENDAL

It was several days after Haley and I started our little arrangement. She had agreed to get her hair cut and we were currently at the front desk having just finished just that. My eyes continued to flick to the right.

Damn that haircut looked amazing on her. Her dark hair was layered and much shorter following the curve of her jawline, it was still long enough to pull back so she could cook, but it framed her face like a painting. It was rather messy but in a sort of sexy way.

"It looks really good on you" I said as we stepped from the front desk and pushed our way through the swinging glass doors. Hailey took a few strands in her fingertips looking at them.
"Do you really think so? I have never really had it this short before."

"Yes." The word left my mouth of its own accord. "It fraims your jawline perfectly and you can actually see those pretty green eyes of yours" I forced myself to look away at that. Swallowing down anything else I wanted to say. The warm sunlight shone down on us and I turned my face to it reveling in its warmth for a moment. I stretched my arms above my head letting out a soft groan and the sensation.

I let myself look at Haley again, she was wearing one of the outfits I had picked out for her. Haley looked stunning in her tight black jeans. A looser white tee shirt was tucked into a studded leather belt. The finalizing accent was a black leather jacket she had slung over her shoulder casually.

"So, do you have any plans after this?" I found myself asking. Once again her eyes caught mine.

"I am off work today so I was just going to relax" she smiled at me playfully "but let me guess, my slave driver has more work for me to do" She winked and I felt myself blush.

"No, of course not" I pushed a hand through my hair before gesturing to the bag I had with me. "I thought maybe I could teach you to do make up?" Haley tilted her head in thought as we made our way down the sidewalk

"I'm not sure if I want to do make up" she shrugged in indifference "I just have never felt the urge"

"That's fair, we might as well give it a try though? Something light just to accentuate your impeccable bone structure" I stepped in front of her as I spoke leaning up slightly to boop her nose. She stopped, blinking at me in surprise.

"You just want me to cook for you again, don't you" a cocky grin decorated her face, complementing her new look perfectly.

"What, no" I scoffed, bringing a hand to my chest in mock disgust. "Although If you want to pay me for my services with your astounding secret chef talents, i wouldn't complain"

Hailey laughed, placing her hands on her hips.

"I thought you were getting paid with the experience?"

"Well Hailey your case has been much more difficult than anticipated, I am going to need a bit more compensation"

"Ahh i see" she brought a hand to her chin as if deep in thought. "I guess if I must, I will pay you with my skilled hands" she winked as continued in the direction of her home.

I stood frozen for a moment, her teasing affecting me more than I would care to admit.

"You coming?" Hailey's voice snapped me from my stupor and I quickly caught up to her elbowing her in the side.

"You are a weirdo"

"Keep telling yourself that"

*****************************

I sat at the island in Hailey's kitchen watching her cook.

This was only the second time I had really witnessed it but I already knew I would most likely never tire of it.