"Ugh yes, I don't wanna go to history class," Estrella nodded and let Rue grab her hand and drag her into the girls bathroom, where she and Lexi had previously been discussing the whole Nate, Jules, Tyler, Maddy, and possibly Estrella situation.

"How was your Dia de los Muertos thing?" Rue asked Estrella.

"Was alright, we went to visit my dad's brother at the cemetery and he ended up fighting his other brother so we ended up leaving and getting a hotel and then buying last minute tickets to yesterday's Dodger game," Estrella briefly said, restating the highlights of her past two days from what she had told Fezco on the phone last night while she and her dad drove back home.

"Why'd they get into a fight?" Rue asked as Estrella hopped up to sit on the sink counter.

"My tio wants my dad to help him buy a house in the middle of nowhere, and he wants us to move with him–"

"You're leaving me?" Rue scoffed.

Estrella scoffed back, "Let me finish–my dad doesn't want to. He likes living here because it's all lowkey and shit, and lowkey is good for business," she whispered the last three words.

"So you're not leaving me?" Rue smiled.

"Wouldn't dream of it," Estrella laughed. "So what were those questions you wanted to ask...?"

"Right, right–let me just give you some background," Rue said and cleared her throat before making sure the bathroom was empty and then going on to explaining everything that she knew to Estrella, her heart dropping a few times due to what she herself knew and was apart of.

She let Rue talk for a good while, nodding so she knew that she was listening, surprised with what she could accurately put together in the span of a few days.

"And I saw you hugging Jules while she was basically breaking down at the Halloween party, before you left with Fez?, I also saw the way he was looking at you, which leads me to my next question; did you also help Nate? He blackmailed you too? What'd he blackmail you with? Who knows? Does Fez know? Because he was looking at Nate like he wanted to kill him when he was staring at you," Rue went on and on while lighting a cigarette. "And also, what's in that folder that Nate just gave you?"

Estrella glanced down at the folder in between the pages of her notebook as Rue pointed down at it, then glanced up at Rue and shook her head.

"No, tell me, Star please. I need to know, I need answers, I need to help Jules. She's been MIA since Halloween and I know it's because of th–"

"I can't say anything here," Estrella interrupted her and snatched the cigarette she had been smoking out of her mouth before dropping it in the sink besides her.

"What? Why not?" Rue gave her a confused look. "Wait so that means that you are apart of this whole–"

"Yes, but I can't say more," Estrella said.

The way Star didn't wanna say anything at school got me kinda worried, it showed me that she was fucking paranoid.

I didn't think that whatever Nate had done to her and Jules had fucked with Estrella like it did to Jules, but the way she was looking at me with pleading eyes to not press it any further in that moment convinced me otherwise.