Chapter Fifty-eight**

Start from the beginning

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" I asked harshly again, while shaking her.

Is she deciding to give up and have them catch us again?

"Right here. I have to open the tunnel,"

Hayden clapped her hands, "so do it!"

Doctor Hart nodded her head and cleared her throat, "lovahina! Lovahino! Lovahini!"

Suddenly the ground beneath us shook, the hallway shifted. Then it looked like a cave with five different tunnels. We hurried in. The doors behind us closed.

"Let go of me, Kin," she said and I did, "there aren't any cameras in here,"

I pulled her into a hug. "Thank you so much, doctor. I'm so sorry for being so harsh,"

She chuckled, we pulled away and she looked at me. Then at Jason, "I'm doing this for him. My friend."

I grinned. That's sweet.

"Thanks, doctor." He replied. She just nodded her head.

"Okay. Which way?" Maxwell asked.

Doctor pointed at the fourth tunnel, "we go through there."

We all started moving. Doctor Hart told us to step exactly where she did, because most of the floor is a trap. So we did. Then when it was clear she let us know. We all were quiet, moved in silence. I couldn't believe we're escaping, if it's even possible.

"Kin!" Jason called my name out in fear. I've been looking at the walls of the cave, it doesn't 11look real at all, like plastic mountain. When I looked up, a blade was coming my way. I quickly ducked and ditched it.

I jumped right up, he ran up to me and held my hand. "Are you okay? Keep your eyes open."

"Jason is right. Random things will fly out and try and attack, just... just be alert guys."

We continued walking in silence. That's up until doctor Hart stopped walking and turned around to look at us all. "I'm so proud of all of you. Now we have to get on the floor and start crawling on our tummies. Okay?"

She instructed and got down flat and started crawling, Maxwell joined her first and we all followed. We started crawling when suddenly balls of fire flew over our heads, Cara screamed at the first ball. The rest of us laughed at her reaction and started crawling again. She laughed as well. Doctor Hart rose to her feet again, we all didn't get up until we reached where she got up.

Then we dusted ourselves off. She turned to face us, "are you all still okay?"

We all said yes and she started walking again.

"What is the first thing you will do when you're free?" She asked.

Silence again, then Jason broke it. "I'll tell Sarah that I like her, a lot. ' Cause I do,"

I smirked, "Jason that's cute. I'll probably do the same. Run into my family's arms then I'll text all our friends and tell them we're back,"

Jason chuckled. "I-I miss them, not gonna lie,"

"Yeah," I agreed, "especially Saskia. I wonder how she's doing?"

Jason who walked a tad faster than me turned around and smiled at me, "I'm sure she's okay. Misses you like crazy,"

"Well, I wanna dip my feet in the ocean," shared Hayden. "I want to know what that feels like, and the sea sand,"

"I just want to meet new people, go to school," Cara replied.

"Yeah," Maxwell said, "go to the mall. Malls look fun,"

"Oh my gosh," Hayden said. "I'd love to go shopping. I've been wearing these white pyjamas ever since I can remember,"

Cara giggled, "and have boyfriends. That seems epic,"

Hayden looked at Maxwell and bit her lower lip, "yeah, that seems epic."

We continued walking. More traps popped up, but doctor Hart was right there to guide us through it all. I honestly don't believe we would be able to make it. She stopped walking and looked at us, she wanted to say something but no words emerge from her mouth.

She walked up to Jason and gave him a tight hug. Then she gave each one of us a hug, I was last. By the time she reached me, she couldn't hold her tears in anymore. "Please take good care of, Jason?"

I nodded my head.

"Up ahead is the exit. You're going to have to hold me again in that grip."

I nodded my head and gently grabbed her. We walked out, she was the only one that could open the door. It needed her finger prints. Which she loaned us. When the door opened, we were surrounded by guards and doctor Webster.

Holy shit, how are we escaping into the woods?

Doctor Webster stood there, hands in his waist. "Did you all really think you could escape? Alive?"

We looked at each other. This is it, at least we tried. We don't stand a chance, and we had no ideas whatsoever.

**
Remember to rewrite the ending of this chapter. To go in detail with each trap and how the characters responded to it.