TWENTY ONE. this isnt over yet ❪ act two finale pt. 1 ❫

TWENTY ONEthis isn't over yet

TWENTY ONE
this isn't over yet

tw: strong language, serious violence/assault, blood, choking, and passing out

COBRA KAI
(season 3, ep 9 and 10)
act two finale, part one

COBRA KAI(season 3, ep 9 and 10)act two finale, part one

HE WAS POISONED. Whenever someone is bitten by a poisonous snake you have to get the venom out of them before they die. Scarlett tried everything to get the venom out of Hawk but she was losing hope and this was her last chance. She just prayed it would work.

She agreed to talk to him but she didn't want them to be completely alone so she was meeting him at the Mexican restaurant they always went to, by his request. She was a little late due to the fact that she didn't know if she should go but, as Hawk was thinking about leaving she sat down in the chair in front of him. "Hey." Hawk sat up. "Hi." Scarlett looked down at her hands. "I didn't think you were coming." He put his arms on the table, not knowing what to do with his hands.

     "I wasn't going to but I changed my mind." Scarlett explained. She looked over seeing the familiar virgin margarita on her side of the table. "Did you—" She started to ask before Hawk cut her off. "Yeah, I already ordered drinks. I remember what you used to always order." He gave her a small smile. "Thanks."

     "So, what's this about?" Scarlett asked as she took a sip of the drink. "Well, first of all, I wanted to apologize about coming up on you like that at the park. And...I wanted to tell you that I don't think I can ever bring myself to leave Cobra Kai." Hawk admitted. "Why not?" Scarlett crossed her arms. "It's all I have. I want you to understand that." Hawk said in defense. "No, it's not all you have. Those assholes are not your friends and Kreese doesn't care about you as much as you think. I mean you're hanging out with a guy that's been harassing you since middle school. You have actual friends that care about you. You have me. Are you really willing to throw it all away for that?"