SEVENTEEN. and i love you...

SEVENTEENand i love you

SEVENTEEN
and i love you...

tw: strong language, mentions of violence, and mentions of blood

COBRA KAI
(season 3, ep 6)
part two

     IT WAS THE NEXT day at school and when Scarlett went home that night she told Cleo and Moon what happened and had a short conversation with Tory

IT WAS THE NEXT day at school and when Scarlett went home that night she told Cleo and Moon what happened and had a short conversation with Tory. Her and Tory were always together when they were still friends and it felt good to talk to her again even if it was only for a few minutes.

She was just talking to Moon and as she was walking back to her locker, towards the front of the school—she caught a glimpse of Doni through the glass doors. Doni noticed the familiar wavy hair through the glass before he walked in. Scarlett turned around, opening her locker. Minutes later he was standing next to her.

"Hey." Doni greeted as he leaned against the locker next to her. Scarlett moved the locker door and looked to her right and a small smile grew on her face. "Hey." Scarlett sent him a smile and it went silent, just the voices of the hundred of other students were heard.

     "We can talk about it if you want to." Scarlett looked back over at him. "How about we talk about it at golf n stuff? Tonight." Doni slightly tilted his head. "Are you trying to ask me out on a date, Perez?" Scarlett smirked. "I guess I'm really bad at it." Doni chuckled. "You're not."
"If you don't want to I get it. And if you think that kiss was a mistake—" Doni started before Scarlett cut him off. "You talk a lot." Scarlett shut her locker door. "Just nervous."

"Well, I kind of have a lot going on today. Johnny is still trying to make Miguel stand and Miguel isn't in the best mood so he doesn't want to be alone. And Tory is coming over for a little bit." Scarlett explained. "You're talking to Tory again?" Doni's eyebrow quirked up. "Yeah but she just wants to talk that's why she's coming over. I just kinda feel like if we do become friends again it would make everyone mad. Like you, Miguel—and Demetri."