Only Izuku and Y/n were left.

Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves Izuku stepped forward and presented his choosen name.

Izuku: "At first it was meant as an insult. That I was worthless or useless, because of how long my Quirk took to manifest, yet I had 2 people who showed me otherwise and one of them even gave it a whole different meaning. Therefore I want to be known as "The Hero who can do it: Deku".

Y/n had to stop himself from chuckeling. Leave it to Izuku to accidently give Bakugo the biggest 'Fuck you' possibly by turning the insult used to tell him that he will never be a Hero into the very name people will know him as once he goes pro.

Midnight: "Are you sure Midoriya? It is all fine and dandy that you know the meaning behind your name but not everyone will understand." She had a point, more than likely people will only know the 'useless' meaning of the word and not the one Izuku wants to represent.

Izuku: "Yes, I am certain."

Midnight: "Very well. Now Kurokage-kun, please come and present your alias."

The boy went to the front and showed his blackboard.

Y/n: "I had a hard time choosing between two option yet I think this one rolls of the tongue a bit better. Henceforth I wish to be known as "The Phantom Hero: Kuroko" even though I am planning to become an Underground Hero." Y/n finished with a shrugg.

Aizawa: "Good now I will go and fetch the print-outs of your offers. Class Reps follow me." Momo and Y/n went after the man. "How is the leg Kurokage?"

Y/n: "A bit lagging behind, I will go to Mei and have it fixed at lunch." Aizawa nodded and entered his office, the two student followed inside. Both of them were handed a pile of folders some bigger then the others.

Aizawa: "Pass those out for me."

Momo: "Ok, sir." They left and went back to the class where the others were chatting among themselves. Once everyone had recieved their folder full of offers Y/n went to the front and clapped his hands, getting everyones attention.

Y/n: "These folders contain your offers, make sure to read through them all and, if need be, look up the hero the offer is from. I know you probably just want to take whoever is the one with the highest ranking, but please consider what you want to improve in and who would be the best mentor in that case."

Kirishima: "Wouldn't the higher ranking heroes offer more experience and such?"

Y/n: "In a way yes. But lets take me as an example. I could go with Edgeshot and continue improving on my stealth or I could go with Miruko and improve my kicks. Both are important things for my, but I already have a decent grasp on stealth and that is further improved by my Quirk, so the offer from Miruko would give me more." Y/n explained. "In the end it is your decision and it wont be the most important thing ever."

Everyone began to sift through their offers while Y/n already knew who he would choose, after all it was not everday Miruko send out an offer for a work study.

That at the call he got from the Rabbit Hero, daring him to not choose her.

Y/n was sure he heard more threats and swear words in the 5 minute call then in the entire time he had known Bakugo.

It was impressive how many different threats the woman came up with in the that short of a conversation.

Momo: "Hey Y/n, can you help me in sifting through my offers?"

Y/n: "Oh, yeah, of course." He said with a small smile. Moving his chair next to Momos table he grabbed half of the offers and began to look through them. "What do you want to focus on?"