44 // melodramatic

Börja om från början

"I'm actually pretty good."

"Anything you would like to talk about?"

I shrugged before explaining the fight I had with Cam; I didn't leave out any details since I honestly needed an unbiased view on the events.

He nodded along as I spoke, asking the occasional question.

"Have you talked or contacted her since you last spoke?"

"I texted her. She hasn't responded to it yet," I slightly smiled knowing my communication skills have improved a lot since my first session in this place.

Dr.Garcia smiled too.

"How are you feeling about the argument?"

I leaned back into the chair, "I mean just kind of confused since usually she likes when I talk to her about anything; she likes that I share stuff with her. At least I think she does. Apparently not anymore though." I ranted.

It's comforting knowing it's illegal for him to tell anyone what I say. Most of the time.

"I'm sure she appreciates you sharing your thoughts."

"I do talk a lot. It's kind of fun just letting shit fly out of your mouth and seeing how people react to it."

"Do you think since you went through a period where you rarely talked you're overcompeasating for that time now?"

"No. I just have a big mouth."

A smile appeared on his previously serious face, "I think that may be true."

The time went by fast and soon enough I was walking out the door. On my way out I bumped into something or someone.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Lover boy?"

Looking back I grinned seeing Kaz, "Hey Kaz!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Casing the place."

"There really isn't much money to steal from here but if you need blackmail on someone this is the place. I was actually about to steal your file from Dr.Garcia."

I paused.

"How do you know who I see?"

He tapped his mind, "I'm a vessel of knowledge."

"Okay," I drew out.

"Well I gotta go, grief counseling waits for no man."

I shook my head watching him run off.

He always has something to say.

Kaz

I looked down at my hands not talking.

Mrs.Lane gave me a warm smile, "Hi Kaz."

"Hey."

"How is your day going?"