43 // do you ever fucking stop talking?

Start from the beginning

"Please," he practically begged me.

"No."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Our new dog slept on Theo's lap as he leaned back watching TV.

I sat down next to him resting my head on his shoulder with a sigh, "You're lucky I love you."

"Yeah, I am." He answered back softly.

"We have to get pick out a name still."

"Sprite."

I laughed, "Sprite? You really want to name our dog after one of the worse sodas made?"

"Yes."

"Okay," I went along with it not caring too much.

"I think I'm broke after buying all those dog toys and food."

"Well I have a surprise for you," I said remembering about it.

I stood up walking to our bedroom, opening one of my dresser drawers I pulled out a small gift bag. My hands slightly shook as I grabbed it and headed back to Theo.

I held out the gift bag to him.

He smiled at me, "A gift?"

"Kind of not really."

Theo looked at me confused before opening the bag. Now in his hand sat the fixed camera I broke.

I tugged on the sleeves of my sweater, "It's the same camera. I took it in to get fixed and they used as many of the original pieces as they could. They said-"

Cutting me off he moved Sprite off his lap and then hugged me.

"Thanks, Cam."

"Sorry again."

"Don't be."

As he pulled away from me he cupped my face in his hands, "I love you so much."

My heart pounded in my chest, "I love you too."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Well, just because someone falls in love doesn't mean it'll last forever."

"Is this your way of breaking up with me?"

My eyes widened as I realized my previous statement came out wrong,  "I didn't mean it like that."

"Mhm."

I lightly pushed his head, "You're annoying."

"First you break up with me then call me annoying."

"Maybe if you weren't annoying none of that would have happened."

He threw a pillow at me.

Psychopath.

I laughed as Sprite ran towards both of us, wagging his tail. He ran in circles until Theo picked him up carrying him back to the couch with the both of us.