I am a whatt!!

Hermionie pov
I was sitting in my Room when I heard my mom asking me to come down . MIONIE DEAR PLEASE COME DOWN !
I went down to find Blaise Zabini and assuming his parents were sitting there with my parents .
Mom what are the Zabinis doing here?I ask
Actually I was cool because that was Blaise and not that frickin ferret Malfoy . Atleast he was nice to me all those years unlike Bloody Malfoy.
What's happening ?I ask
My mother broke down in tears
Hermionie dear you are adopted and these are your parents . Then...then I am A Zabini ?
My mother nods
These are your parents and this your mother Anne Zabini gesturing to Mrs Zabini she had olive skin , brown eyes and long curly black hair and this is your father Joseph Zabini he said gesturing to Mr Zabini who had dark skin , hazel eyes and black hair .
My head bombarded with questions and I started asking my real parents those questions.
Do I have a glamor charm on me ?why was I given for adoption ?was I in danger ? I asked and my mother answered them all.
Yes you have a glamor charm on you .No wonder they call you the brightest which of her age . Yes you were in danger as voldemort would kill you . Yes you were in danger grave danger to be honest.
Can you take the glamor charm off ? I ask . She nods
With a wave of her wand I felt like I was showering in glitters . But it was soon stopped. I ran up to my room and looked at me. I had a hour glass figure olive skin like Blaise and mother and black hair like my family .I looked pretty hot . I ran down into the living room .
Blaise pov
She runned down the stairs into the living room . She looked really pretty. I have to keep all the boys away from you now . I said
She chuckled and hugged me and mother and father.
Is my real name Hermionie ?She asked
No , your name is Beverly Ann Zabini and you will be staying with us now my mother said .
Blaise go help her pack her trunk . And remember only essentials.
I and Bev ran up stairs packed her bag which was full of books .
And then we apperated to the Zabini manor . And she looked at it in awe .
(I will post every day when I get time)