No one dared to get close to him. Although he looks much better than he was in a gloomy state more than a month ago, when someone occasionally meets his gaze, he is still startled by his heavy aura and the indifference in his dark eyes, so he hurriedly avoided.

But he didn't look like that at all in front of Rong Wan.——

In front of Rong Wan, he became tame, and there was more light in his eyes.

“Sit down. ”After letting everyone else go down, only he and the protagonist are left in the huge restaurant, as well as four guards who are taciturn and more reliable on weekdays.

He didn't forget to ask the kitchen to make some food that the protagonist loves to eat, and deliberately placed it in front of the protagonist.

Jin Zhao sat down on the right hand side of Rong Wan, looking at the food on the table, his eyes flashed with flattery.

The last time the general took some food he liked to eat and delivered it to his room.

At that time, he was still immersed in vigilance and didn't pay attention. He just thought it was a coincidence.

But now he has discovered that the general actually knows his preferences, and he seems to be following suit.

Zhao chewed the delicious food and raised his head to look at the general from time to time. It's too unreal. It was all sugar rain from the sky, which made his heart tremble and hot, and he was at a loss.

Just last night, yesterday, he was hiding in a hurry, thinking that the general would hate him and abandon him, but to his surprise, the general not only said so much to him last night that he would never forget, but also treated him better.——

Better than before. Jin Zhao was so happy that he was at a loss, and he was really afraid that it was a dream. ……

Rong Wan felt that the protagonist had been looking at himself carefully, so he put down his chopsticks and raised his head: "What's the matter? ”

The protagonist hurriedly lowered his head, pretending that he was not looking at him while drinking porridge, but he was slightly flustered, but wanted to conceal it.

Fortunately. Rong Wan smiled, and at the same time thought to himself, fortunately, I got the protagonist back last night, otherwise it would be raining heavily outside, and if the protagonist was allowed to wander outside, he would definitely not be in the mood for breakfast now.

And fortunately, he said those words regardless, and the protagonist now seems to be a little more alive and angry.

After the state of death and ashes last night, once I remembered it, I felt worried.

He kind of wanted to pick vegetables for the protagonist and wanted to say something to the protagonist, but because of the presence of guards, he couldn't say more.

After a while, the protagonist raised his head, as if he had mustered up a little courage.

Suddenly, he drew a pair of clean chopsticks from the side, took the order, and put it on his plate. He called out in a slightly unnatural and obscure voice: “General. ”

Motioning to eat more after the meal.

——Zhao has never done the act of chopping vegetables for others since he was born, and no one has ever done such a warm thing to him, not before he was twelve years old.

Therefore, his movements are not smooth, and even seem a little ridiculous. He is now like he has changed from a cold weapon to a living person with temperature, starting to toddler, trying to be kind to the person he puts on the tip of his heart.

Rong Wan realized this, his heart was both warm and bitter. Now Zhao saw that he hadn't moved for a long time, but he was a little uneasy in his heart.

After all, Jin Zhao was afraid that he had exceeded his distance. Although the general said to him last night that he would "never abandon him”" he was still afraid of being disgusted.

He became a little stiff again, spread the chopsticks in front of Rong Wan to see, and said with some difficulty: “It's new. ”

——The chopsticks are new and not dirty.

After Rong Wan recovered, he noticed the uneasy expression of the protagonist. Now he didn't bother to worry about the presence of the guards.

He didn't hesitate to pick up the dishes he put on his plate and put them in his mouth to eat. And smiled faintly at the protagonist, and said, “It's delicious. ”

Seeing his smile, Jin Zhao felt as if there was an electric current running through his heart, and his slightly pale handsome face was a little hot red.

It would be great if we could always eat together like this in the future.

He was so happy that his appetite increased a lot, so he felt the breath of the general close at hand, and even had an idea.——

The bad luck and suffering suffered before are all worth it. If this person can be exchanged for being by his side forever, then he is even willing to suffer five times more.

System: "Target object healing value 1. ”

**

After the meal, Yun had already sent someone over there to urge him, saying that he had come out of the supervision room a quarter of an hour ago.

Why didn't his brother come to pick me up if he didn't keep his word.

After just eating for a while, Yun had already sent someone over to deliver three replies.

He just waited at the door of the supervision room, and had to wait for Rong to pass. If it were the original Nagisa Jing, I am afraid that he would be very impatient to drag out the three people sent by Nagayun to deliver the message.

But this time in the end, Yun was carrying the pot. After being embarrassed, he couldn't do that kind of thing, so he hurriedly swallowed the last few sips and walked to the entrance to put on his coat.

Jin Zhao also hurriedly put down the dishes and chopsticks.