30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love

Start from the beginning

"If it were one, you passed with flying colors!"

"Lately, I've been seeing lesser colors than usual"

The Councilor let out a squeaky laugh, pushing the other's shoulder playfully, making him join in. After all they've been through, laughter is truly their comfort and medicine, and most importantly.. each other.

Jin thinks himself to be blessed and lucky to meet such strong and kind-hearted hybrids, always there for the other and will still stay even if worse comes to worse.

He got luckier with meeting Namjoon, Jungkook and Soobin. His family became bigger and far better. Maybe in the distant future, he'll make one of his own one day.

The hamster watched the younger's smile grow, endearing dimples all shown to crash through his mind and heart, stealing all of his thoughts' seats. He shook his head, trying to stay in the present for now.

Will I become the luckiest hybrid?

"Let's go see the others, they must be worried sick, we should update them on his Majesty's recovery"

"Right, they might also start lining up here the same way Jungkook did"

"One stubborn hybrid is enough, let's not add anymore on the list"

They shared laughter once again before walking away from the King's hall. Jin glanced at the hybrid beside him, contemplating, before directing them to the front.

He can't answer his own question, but he can answer another. Jungkook truly is the luckiest of them all.

What he got... is mutual.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

It had been days since the ballroom incident, days since Taehyung got shot, and today, he is now recovering well from his injuries. The tiger had been informed of the incident from the General, it didn't shock him on what his bunny did to the two royals and their men.

He mostly felt a sense of pride towards Jungkook. Although, the tiger almost choked on his medicine when Yoongi referred to the youngest as 'their Majesty' as if he's their Ruler as well, as if him and the bunny are...

Before he could dream and dwell longer with his thoughts, the door opened and hurried footsteps echoed through his ears.

Taehyung could not hide the delighted noise from leaving his throat, together with how his eyes shined at seeing the hybrid he dearly cares and adores. Without waiting for any words or actions from the other, the tiger reached out to them.

The hybrid made no move, giving a silent permission to the King. Once his hand made contact to their cheek, a relieving sigh left their lips. The tiger could only fondly stare as the other leaned into his touch, as if craving for him.

Just as much as he craves for them.

"My little hopper..."

"My King..."

Whispering to each other like they're the only ones in the world existing, seeing as talking being unneeded when they can hear each other's hearts just fine.

"How are you feeling? Does it still hurt? Should I change your bandages? Uncomfortable?"

An endeared giggle left the King's lips, making his bunny pout in offense at the sound. Although the latter did not want to admit just how desperately he wishes to hear the laughter on loop and never once get tired of it.

"Laughing at this worried wife, I see? Would it be better if I ignore your injured self and be somewhere where I am respected?"

"I apologize, my bunny" the older moved his hand to clasp on his precious one's, smile widens when he felt a small squeeze "Please stay for this lowly and undeserving King"