He stared at Rong Wan, and the panic on his face flashed away. …...

was he seen? Will he be disgusted? …...

Will he be disappointed? He was raised and turned out to be a monster in the end.

Rong Wan hurried a few steps into the room. Although he knew that the protagonist's hand was bleeding, he didn't have time to take care of it.

Instead, he squatted in front of Lu Sujun and probed his pulse with bated breath. Fortunately, he didn't die.

Rong Wan breathed a sigh of relief. But it is obvious that if he comes one step late, Lu Sujun will definitely be out of breath, and the protagonist does not look like he will be soft.

What followed was a full of shit in my heart! He glanced at the room, discolored with fright, and his scalp exploded!

I saw that the whole room was already like a violent wind, the furniture was badly damaged, staggered, and the table lamp was even torn apart.

Whose masterpiece is this, except for the protagonist behind him. No one else. Rong Wan was so shocked that he couldn't speak, damn it!

When did the protagonist's mental power, which is so powerful that he can fly sand and walk stones, recover? He completely recovered, but he couldn't feel it every time he probed his mental power.——

I always feel that the protagonist is weak and pale. Is he crazy? !

In the original text, the protagonist was finally able to die with everyone on his own, so where is the thing that ordinary people can do! He was careless.

The most important point is that the protagonist could have spoken a long time ago, and he really thought that the protagonist was just the pitiful little one who secretly made cakes. Where is this Xiaojiao flower, this is simply a cannibal flower!

Rong Wan complained frantically in his heart, while clearing up his messy thoughts, he quickly helped Lu Sujun, who was dying on the ground, choked his armpits, and dragged him from behind into the corner, farthest from the protagonist.

Place. It's not that Rong Wan doesn't trust the protagonist, but that he can understand the protagonist's current mood.

He is afraid that the protagonist will do something extreme. He couldn't let the protagonist kill Lu Sujun. There has long been a setting in the original text that if the protagonist kills one more innocent person, the doom imposed on him will be one more point.

If the protagonist kills those who have bullied him lightly, it will only be considered revenge, but if he kills Lu Sujun, who only has an interest in him, then the ending will be even more difficult to reverse.

But Rong Wan was also afraid that Lu Sujun would wake up, so he hurriedly picked up a shirt from the ground, pressed it on his neck, and stopped the blood.

Finally, he knocked on the back of his head and knocked him out. Fortunately, his mind is still clear, and he will be able to do all this in an orderly manner in the bloodstain. ……

And Jin Zhao, who witnessed him doing all this, was stiff as a stone slab, and was gradually suffocating. In the general's heart, is Major Lu so important?

So how will he be regarded by the general who made this matter?

After he knew it, the blood on his face faded, and he fell into the abyss in an instant. It's all over……

Jin Zhao stared at the top layer of the general's scalp, pale as a prisoner about to be sentenced to death. It only took him five minutes from leaving Nagisa Mansion to here, and everything could have been done cleanly.

But he didn't know why the general found out in such a short time and rushed here accurately-could it be that he had been prepared for himself a long time ago, worried that he would hurt this person on the ground?

Lead seemed to have sunk in his heart, and he fell straight and hopelessly. He knew very well in his heart that there was nothing wrong with what Lu Sujun said.

He is now like a wild dog relying on the general's side and not leaving, doing everything he can to grab the last straw. The posture of demanding and extravagant is ugly and greedy, pitiful and pitiful. And he didn't know what he was talking about, and he wanted more-now retribution is coming.

The general is the general of the entire empire. He is spirited and as bright as light, but he is just a slave who was born to hide in Tibet and never had a normal day.

Even if the general's charity is gentle to him, it is only temporary. When you get tired, you will discard it at any time. It's like kicking a wild dog away. He actually wanted to obstruct the marriage, but he didn't know that the general had already agreed to the marriage...

The general was going to get married and didn't want him anymore. Lu Sujun couldn't tolerate him and would definitely kill him. With the fact that the general and Major Lu are married, will they maintain him as a slave again?

He is not afraid of death or everything else in this world, but only the hateful eyes of this person, which is the greatest torture for him.

But on the contrary, fate always treated him like this, making him think that he finally had something, and he didn't hesitate to deprive him of it.

He wanted to do this secretly, but the darkness was suddenly exposed to the eyes of the general. The general will hate him.