how they both met?

School 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM

 it was about to be lunch time in the cafeteria... Everyone went inside and grab some food and sat down on there tables, as they were talking and eating. Lucian came to a table where Abby and Tac were and calmly sat down in his seat.

Abby responded "sup Lucian..."

Lucian replied "hi Abby..."

Abby "....sooo how's everything going?"

Lucian "fine...I guess"

Abby "have you been talking to Liam here lately...?"

Lucian "yea..he's fine....he really doesn't talk much but I'm still taking care of him..."

Abby "I hope so...cause this one kid was bullying him cause he thinks that Liam is getting all the love and support...and that's just really stupid...I mean what kind of person would say that to him...it doesn't make no sense..."

Lucian "well..if that one kid does it again....ill just beat his ass the next time he does it..."

Tac "I hope he's ok..."

8 minutes later it was time for Lucian to go and head to his next class since he got a 5 minute pass

Lucian "welp...I better head out...I have a 5 minute pass so I should be going by now..."

Lucian got up out of his seat, gets his stuff and heads out of the cafeteria...As soon he was about to go to his next class a stranger came out of nowhere and accidentally bumped into him, leading papers down on the floor...

Lucian replied angrily "hey watch it!"

The stranger replied "oh no sorry...I didn't mean to..."

Lucian replied back again "well next time...be careful.."

The stranger picked up the papers and put em back in place,, Lucian wanted to help out even know he got bumped so he did the same..

Lucian looks at the stranger suspiciously and replied "hey...do I know u from somewhere..?"

The stranger replied "no why?"

Lucian replied "I think I remembered u...

The stranger replied back " well if u don't know me ill tell u...my name is Selever..

Lucian realizing.. "Aren't you that demon that lives with that nun ice cream liked girl?"

Selever answered "yes I am.."

Lucian finally realized "yea I know u ur in my 4th period.."

Selever replied "yea..and I think you know u too...what's ur name I might asked?"

Lucian answered "...Lucian..."

Selever answered "nice name"

Selever wants to know if he can date him..so he can't be with Sky anymore since Sky ever break up with him...

Selever asked "hey...by the way..are u single?"

Lucian asked back "yea why...?"

Selever "I was hoping if I can be ur boyfriend..."

Lucian looked at him deeply..at his eyes..

He replied "listen dude...we just met each other I don't know if I want to be ur boyfriend..."

Selever begged softly "plzz I don't want to be with Sky again...."

Lucian questioned "is it that one girl with the pink eyes and blue hair..?"

Selever answered "yea...and ever since..we broke up..I started getting lonely.. So can I plz be ur boyfriend..?"

Lucian finally said yes "...*sigh* alright...u can 

Selever replied happily " yay!!!"

.... And so...ever since Lucian and Selever was enjoying there time together... They started loving each other ever since....they had a such a great time spending time together...so they started to become a relationship...2 months later....Sel and Lucian stayed at the church and had a sleepover in Sel's own room...As soon it was nighttime... Sel got up and hold a beautiful tiny liked black box and wakes up Lucian while holding the box behind him...Selever sat on the bed and wakes up. Lucian finally wakes up

Selever asked him nicely "hey Lucian... Can I ask u something..?

Lucian replied while still in the bed " yea..?"

Selever looked at him deeply and said 

"ever since we been together during out this time...I was willing to do this for u cause since we did become a couple u know I'll always love u with all my heart...and ill never forget that..so with that being said.....Lucian.... Will you marry me....?

Lucian looked surprisingly happy in his eyes and instantly hugs him making Selever to fall down on the bed..his tail was in a heart shape and started snuggling his soft fluffy hair on Selever 's face meaning that it was replied of a yes. Sel couldn't believed his eyes..he never got married like this before...he started getting up...and putting the ring on his own finger and started kissing Lucian...they're both snuggling and having a very beautiful time with each other...

To be continued....