CHAPTER 3

"Well then," you muttered, "so much for going unnoticed."

"I'll ask you once again," Death Arms said strictly. "What are you doing here?"

You stayed silent, stubbornly staring back at him from your chair.

"I agree. Why are you here? You're quite young," Mt. Lady commented.

You stared at her before opening your mouth to answer for the first time throughout the time when you were brought to the tent that the pro heroes were using for resting and following the festival from a TV. "Because you're not doing your job properly."

They stared at you with surprise on their faces for a bit before Mt. Lady sighed, deciding to go for a different approach - befriending. "What's your name?"

Nonya. Nonya Business that is, you smirked to yourself, closing your eyes and bathing in your own geniusness.

Kamui Woods sighed. "The festival's over soon and then the other heroes will come."

Your eyes narrowed at the mention of the heroes. "What heroes exactly?" you asked curiously, surprising the three.

"All Might, Endeavor, Present Mic and Eraserhead," Death Arms answered.

Your eyes narrowed further at the mention of a familiar name and you pushed part of your dyed-black hair out of your face. The roots would also start showing soon, revealing who you were. Why'd you color your hair? Well, you didn't want to make it obvious who you were. Why? You weren't exactly planning on making any permanent connections. You had to have a way back if your plan failed and right now, that would be the fact that you wouldn't be recognizable. If you were, people would probably treat you differently.

You shook your head once, making part of the hair fall back over the piercing blue eye, also hiding that. You would've worn lenses but you really didn't like the feeling.

"Alright, we're here," Eraserhead sighed, coming in the tent and immediately activating his quirk on you. "Who are you? Were you the one to make the ice?"