Writing Prompt #1

Found this interesting so I'm willing to try it out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But she had already let the arrow go, her eyes widened in shock as the man casually caught the arrow that she was certain would kill him. In her entire life of assassination, not once had her target been aware of her but she was prepared. Quickly pulling out a gas bomb from her belt she threw it in the middle of the ball room.

Gracefully running out of the room and into a limo parked near the exit where an older man had been waiting. The vehicle immediately took of as she grit her teeth, taking off her wig and eye contacts.

"Got him?" the man asked after they were no longer in sight of those present at the ball. She let out a sigh, and looking out of the window to the beautiful sky she mutters, "He knew..." The man raised an eyebrow taking his attention off the empty road and looking at her.

"I had him, I let the arrow go! But he knew... He knew I was there... He caught the arrow.. I had to make a run for it." She rambled with an exasperated face. "As expected from an elite member of the Lennox family." he replied with a straight face.

He seemed unbothered by her failed attempt, but she knew he was disappointed. "I'm sorry.." she muttered with a low voice still looking away. He sighed, looking down at the cast down girl. "Cheer up. It's alright. Boss won't be too mad, this is your first time failing a mission, isn't it?" He asked her and she nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is so freaking bad-