2. memories and new friends

SUNHEE'S POV

The bell rang indicating that the lesson has officially ended.
"Ok class don't forget to do your homework" Mr.Lee said packing up his things in a rush.

All the students left the classroom and so did I and Sunoo.

"Wanna get lunch with the boys?" Sunoo asked.
"Jungwon and Sunghoon? Yeah sure" I said and continue walking.
"It's not just them....I have some more fruends" He said and sighed.
"Oh really? Well, I would be happy to meet them" I said with a bright smile. Then, he took my hand and dragged me tiwards the school cafeteria where all the boys were seated in a big table.
Sunoo sat down and i sat next to him.
"Guys this is my best friend SunHee" Sunoo said and I bowed.
"Hello" i said smiling
They all introduced themselves and then we all had lunch while talking about things that have hapoened in our lives and all that kind of stufd. I feel like we will be good friends.
"I'm sorry to ask this but have you and Sunoo ever had a crush on each other?" Jake asked us leaving us speechless looking at each other with widened eyes.

Me and Sunoo have never talked about this before. And I don't think i have ever had a crush on him.

Right?

Sunoo's POV

Shit what do I say
I have had a crush on SunHee for about 1 and a half year but didn't dare to tell her beacause I was afraid that it would ruin our friendship.

"Uhhhh no? Why would you ask this kind of question? We are best friends" I said and SunHee nodded.
"I can't believe you have been friends since 3rd grade and you guys never had a crush on each other" Jake said with a surprised expression and continued eating his salad.
"Oh and how did you guys meet?" Jay asked and Sunoo chuckled.
"You see, SunHee once had an asthma attack during P.E but it got worse. So I told the teacher to take her to the hospital" Sunoo said and SunHee nodded with a smile bringing back this memory in her head.

AUTHOR'S POV

The kids were having fun outside playing football during P.E. SunHee hadn't got the ball at all. She wanted to kick it at least once so she was running all the time to get someone to give it to her so she could score a goal (does that make sense🤠). After almost 15 minutes of running nonstop she started coughing. She had difficulty breathing. One of the boys, Sunoo noticed her and immediately ran towards her.
"Are you okay?" The little boy kneeled next to the girl who was suffering.
"N-no..." She tried to say.
"I-i'm calling the teacher" He said with a panicked expression and ran tiwards the P.E teacher.

SunHee was taken to the hospital where she met the kindest doctor ever, Mr.Park...

__________________________________
Idk