28//The Ballroom Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Don't be silly" the pretty hybrid raised his head to give his King a pointed look "We are in a party with all kinds of prying eyes watching our every movement"

Suddenly the older dipped his bunny out of nowhere making the latter let out a startled squeak. Before Jungkook could scold and possibly pinch his King's arm, a deep voice whispered in his ear.

"Fortunately for us, we have all the space to ourselves.."

Doe eyes scanned the surrounding, it was a bit difficult with how he is staring at the area upside down, but he was able to understand the situation at hand.

The King's men waltz around them, making sure no one could hear and see what exactly the two hybrids are doing. They also were keen that no other hybrids gets close to them as they dance. Jungkook could see his hyungs and the young ones spinning as they circle them, acting nonchalant and ignoring the glares from the royals.

They created a wall.

He was welcomed by an all-too smug smirk from his King as he raised his body back. The bunny couldn't help the laughter on just how sneaky the other could be. How fun.

"I never knew my King would use his power for such things as spending time with this simple bunny"

"I am a tiger of my own word... and as I said.. risk is common to me"

They both smiled at each other as they continue their long dance, which made Jungkook have a moment of realization. Suddenly, he smacked the older by the shoulder and gave him a glare.

"It is no wonder you are in no hurry of this dance! The bell should've rang minutes ago!"

"So observant as ever, little hopper" he pretended to not notice the pout from his bunny and instead embraced him more, resting his chin on the younger's shoulder.

Jungkook could only sigh in content as he closed his eyes, trying to memorize the warmth from his King. He dearly wishes that they should hide no more from the public eye.

Maybe, that wish is soon to come true.

Maybe, they could be free, uncaring of judgement and stay by each other.

"My King.." a hand rested on the tiger's head, combing through the knots of his hair softly as a low soft hum was heard "If it is alright to ask.."

Without missing a beat.

"You may ask me anything, my bunny, and I will provide it immediately"

This time, Jungkook also rested his head on the other's shoulders, basking in each other's presence and comfort.

The younger now holding onto his King tightly, not because he is afraid to let go, but because of the overwhelming happiness he feels that he wants to treasure every moment of it.

"If I were to open myself to you.. to the world.. and the results are filled with hellfire and chaos... would you still come to me?"

Taehyung raised his brow at this awfully vague, yet specific question. He moved his head to stare back at the eyes, who held everything, including his life. His mouth opened to question what exactly the meaning behind those words meant, but the younger cupped his cheeks.. whispering.

"Just answer me, my King. Would you come to me?"

...

"You say as if I left your side... 'come to you'? My bunny.. I'll forever stay beside you, never leaving"

Undeserving, he felt undeserving to have a hybrid like Taehyung. However, such strong words made him feel the opposite. His eyes welled up, but he tried his best to blink them away, his tiger watching with concerned eyes.