Touch starved

Pov/

Mikey didn’t know what to do. He had the keys to his soulmate’s apartment in the other pocket, but he didn’t know the address. 

It was a difficult situation.

He still couldn’t believe that he had been robbed. 

Once he switched back to his own body, he would make sure to find that man. It didn’t matter if it took several days or if he had to capture every thief in Tokyo. He would do it and he would make sure that the man suffered until he exhaled his last breath.

That’s what he deserved.

Mikey began wandering around the empty streets. It was cold and he didn’t have a jacket or sweater. He wondered if his soulmate felt cold every time he walked home after his shift.

Before he noticed, he had walked to a park. Since it was night, it was empty. Good. He sat on one of the benches and took a deep breath to clear his mind. He had to analyze the predicament he was in.

First. He was… vulnerable? He couldn’t go to one of Bonten’s properties. They wouldn’t let him in, not in his soulmate’s body and definitely not without money. Or even if they let him in and he asked to meet one of Bonten’s executives, it was most likely that he would get kidnapped, tortured, and then killed.

Which would be bad.

The worst part was that it was him who gave the order to do that with anyone who tried to meddle in Bonten’s business. 

In the best scenario, Mikey would stay alive but would put his soulmate in a dangerous situation when he woke up again. 

[

As if he hadn’t already.]

Dammit.

He’ll have to apologize for that. 

Second. He lost the only information available about his soulmate. He didn’t know his name or address. Even now, he didn’t know what his soulmate looked like.

He would make sure to send people to search for his soulmate. He remembered the name of the store he had been fired from. It was enough. Even if he had to torture that woman to get the information from her, he would do it.