Discovery

Yey new story that i found on ao3 well im uploading a story that was from ao3 cause i dont have any idea to create some story maybe someday i guess?

This will be a soulmate au as you can see

I already put the authors name on the description well if you didn't see it this is the author name:vvenhm

This will be the warnings

!yaoi!

!bonten au!

!some crimes!

!Maitake!

!top mikey and bottom takemichi au!

!no smut!

There will be 10 or 11 chapters yes honey im a spoiler TvT

Have fun reading!

Notes:

To find out that one has a soulmate is always great news, especially when only five percent of the population has one. To know that there’s someone out there meant for you is a life-changing experience.

Mikey had given up on the possibility of having a soulmate long ago.

He thought that he was fated to be alone.

But one day he woke up in a different body.

Pov/

Sanzu was the first to notice when it happened.

They were in an abandoned warehouse, getting rid of some snitches. Taking out the trash.

Mikey, being the one who gave the order, was leaning on the wall supervising the execution, but there was something weird in him. He had a different aura around him that caught Sanzu’s attention.

“You’re not Mikey.” Sanzu pointed at him with his gun. “Who are you?”

Everyone looked at Sanzu questioningly.

“Is he so drugged that he forgot how Mikey looks?” Rindou whispered in his brother’s ear loud enough for Sanzu to hear and Ran laughed at his little brother’s comment.

Fuckers.

Sanzu looked at them but didn’t say anything, instead he walked closer to whoever was in Mikey’s body.

It was so weird to see his king trembling in fear.

“I’ll repeat once again. Who are you?” Sanzu put the tip of the gun right in front of Mikey’s face. 

“Oi, Haruchiyo, what are you doin-”

“Don’t kill him, please. I’m- I’m his soulmate. I just woke up in this body, please.” Mikey’s soulmate blurted out and begged for his life. “Don’t kill us. I-I’ll make up for whatever he’s done, I promise.” He kneeled on the ground and bowed his head.