✨Back To My Life✨ (~AbhiNavi)

Start from the beginning

Not showing to her, he was all broken and it affected him. He turned a bit rude but was quite calm with Ashi and Sid.

End of Flashback

"So that's why Vaishnavi didn't want any help from you!" Avneet gasped. Abhishek nodded. "Dada, the Rohan you talked about is a jerk. She wants to file a case against him for domestic violence. Uncle and aunty died in an accident 2 years before and Rohan started beating her since then. I want her to fight." Abhishek swallowed such information that she didn't even try asking his help. Was their bond this weak?

"Don't worry, I'm going to work on the official things. Can I meet her?" Avneet nodded happily and gave him her address. He reached that place and pressed the doorbell waiting for her to open. "I said I don't want to file..." She stopped in her tracks seeing Abhishek there. "Ummm... hi, can I come?" Vaishnavi nodded blankly and let him in.

"I heard of your case Vaishi... if I can call you that." Abhishek sat sitting on the couch while she sat in front of him. He looked directly into her eyes which were vulnerable. She couldn't continue that eye lock and diverted her gaze. "I don't need anyone Abhi." She just denied his help.

"You could have asked me Vaishi, just once tried contacting me." Vaishnavi's tears fell down. "I don't want to hurt you anymore Abhi! I can't!" Vaishnavi was hell guilty. Abhishek cupped her face. "You never did and not even now. I know... I know I couldn't move on... but that doesn't mean I am not happy. I have my siblings and... I'm happy... I want to help you. And so want to kill that bastard." Vaishnavi was surprised. How did she deserve a person like him in her life.

"Are you sure Abhi?" Vaishnavi asked blank.

"As sure as I am of winning the case and marrying you." He said looking into her eyes determined. She ran and hugged him. They both had been in each others embrace after 4 long years. They were made for each other. "I love you Abhi!"

"I love you too Vaishi! Let's go and tell that jerk who thinks he can harm my Vaishi!" Abhi gave her a long kiss on her forehead.

They both talked about their life since they had left. "Oh shit, Ashi! I had to take her out on shopping." He saw 10 missed calls from Ashi and 5 messages.

Ashi
Dada!
I shouldn't have allowed you to go to the office.
And for how much time will you make me wait more?
What happened, is there any problem?
You scaring me or what?

Abhi just chuckled and Vaishnavi joined him after reading it. "This girl is a mad."

Me
I am fine, Ashu.
Was stuck in a work.
I'll see you in an hour.
Love ya <3

Vaishnavi smiled at him. "You go and help her in shopping."

"You're coming at her wedding." Abhishek told her about Ashi's marriage plans. She was so happy for her. "But me..." She was unsure of hatred from Siddharth and Ashi.

"Don't worry, they don't hate you and they'll understand." She nodded finally and they called Avneet and decided what to do next.

Avneet and Vaishnavi were all ready to go and attend Ashi's sangeet. This is the first time, she was going to meet them after 4 years, she was excited and nervous at the same time. They both entered the place and Ashi and Sid came running to her. "Vaishu di!!!" They both hugged her happily.

"How are you?"

"Where were you?"

"Why didn't you come see us ever?"

"You don't love me right?" Ashi asked pouting. "Aww I'm sorry Ashu!" Vaishnavi said hugging her. She smiled.

"Dada, you didn't even inform me?" Ashi asked Abhi who smiled at her. "Wow, you guys are back together?" Ashi jumped in happiness. Here, Avneet was having FOMO but saw a guy smiling at her. "Hey! Siddharth Nigam."

"Hi!" She replied back courtly. "Ashu meet her she's Avneet, my friend." Ashi smiled at her. "Dii, now will you tell us what is happening here? How did you meet again?" Sid was curious.

Abhishek told them rough things and Ashi hugged her. "Don't worry, you're at the best lawyer's office. And then you'll be with us forever."

"But for your kind information Ashi Nigam, you're not living in the house for long. Someone else is coming though." Sid teased her and winked at Avneet. She frowned. "This guy is dead." She ran behind him. Avneet just rolled her eyes smiling and Abhi side hugged Vaishnavi. He looked at his childish siblings while she looked at him and thanked God for getting the love of his life back.

Life will make you meet anyway of the conditions are, if its written in the Destiny.

*********************************

Word Count- 1335 Words

This thought came to my mind and I penned it down before I forget it😗😂

Hope you guys like it, do comment your reviews.

The first AbhiNavi OS, let's see what response do we have, so shall decide if I continue with this✨🙌🏻

Published- 3 March 2022

Love🖤