O N E

•••

This chapter contains spoilers of FTWD if you haven't watched it I suggest you do to understand:)

SEC POV
PAST
-BEFORE APOCALYPSE-

"Mom told you to do the dishes, and you haven't done anything other than have your nose stuck in that shitty ass video game." You said to your younger brother Gabriel who was playing a game of zombies.

"No mom told you!" He argued back not taking his eyes off the big screen.

"If you experienced that stupid thing in real life you probably wouldn't even make it a whole day." You said going to the kitchen rolling up your sleeves, grabbing the dirty plates.

He scoffed

"Pfft! Lies, i actually have experience from these video games. I can at least survive" Gabriel said glaring at you.

"Yea okay."

You rolled your eyes and began cleaning everything in the sink.

•••

"Dude! The car isn't playing! You seriously have horrible aim you know." You said rolling your eyes at your brother who was snickering.

You crawled under the car reaching for the orange ball. Your eyes widened as you saw a cat hissing at you.

YOUR POV
PRESENT

My eyes quickly widen as i see the head of a live walker ready to bite my hand.

"Shit! Shit shit!" I pull my hand back crawling out from underneath the broken down car.

"What happened?" Gabriel asked his knife already in his hand.

"the dead" i breathed out, he sighed and nodded wiping the sweat that made his jet black hair stick to his forehead. It was midnight, we have been searching everywhere
I wiped the dust off my armor and grabbed my gun.
I signaled for my brother and we began walking through the small deserted town. We parted ways, Gabriel going one way and I another.
As i was walking down an alley holding my rifle up i heard a helicopter fly above. I quickly ran towards the way it was going, as i was i saw Gabriel following behind me.

"Wait! It's attracting the dead!" Gabriel yells.

I turn around to see a herd of walkers coming towards us.

"Shit! Gabriel follow the chopper I'll be right behind you!" I yelled at him, he hesitated but nodded running a different way.
I fired at some of them making them drop on the floor, their brains exploding everywhere.

I stopped firing and started running the an alley still having the herd behind me.
Quickly i jumped over the fence look back breathing heavily. The walkers stick their hands out through the holes reaching out for me. I see my brother close the gate and nod at me. I sigh and ran to a close car, Gabriel catching up to me.

"You could've died there Y/n" he said worriedly.

"But i didn't now cmon, we need to follow the chopper. We know there are more survivors here." I said quickly opening the door to a car.
I fidget with the cables until the engine began roaring.

Gabriel sat on the passengers seat holding his gun close to him.

"There seemed to be only 4 or 5 in there" Gabriel said running his hand through his hair.

"Well, maybe they have a place with food or something. Anything could help" i said driving off, following the way that the helicopter that flew by us went. As i was driving i heard gunshots go off. I looked up seeing the chopper ahead of us.
Then suddenly a body falls down, it splatters omto the ground. I press on the break my brother giving me a confused look. (A/U i don't know if they were flying by an ocean the episode Travis died but if it was we are going to change it to actually ground so it fits the story)
I quickly run to the body seeing a familiar man with a bullet through his throat.

"Gabe!" I call out for my brother running my hand through my hair.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He asks running to me.

I pit my hand over my mouth in disbelief as I remember who it was... i sit on the floor and bite my lip.

"Gabriel.. that's.. its Travis, Alicia's step dad" I say, the image of the green eyed girl popping into my head. I remember once having a small crush on her after working on a few projects together.

"Alicia? Who's Alicia?" Gabriel asks still confused

"Alicia Clark! The girl i once brought home to do a project with, remember Nick? The addict?" I say standing up.

"Oh my gosh, that's Chris' dad..?" He says now remembering everything.

Chris used to be a close friend and of Gabriel back a few back, they got close at the time me and Alicia were friends. Gabriel was 15 while Chris was 14, I was 17 and Alicia 16. Im guessing Alicia was now 18 with me being 19. (a/u i confused myself w this so many times).

"Cmon, maybe Alicia and Chris were in the chopper too." I say getting out my knife. I look down at Travis' body and sigh as he becomes a walker. I kneel down grabbing his hair and plunging the knife to the side of his skull.
I take the knife out his blood splattering my face.
I wipe it away and walked to the car..

I continue to drive around until i heard a loud crash.

I follow the sound and stop by the road.

"I think it crashed, take the guns in case" i order my brother. He nods and quickly exited the car opening the trunk taking out his machete, a bag full of amo while i got out both of our rifles, reloading them. I grabbed the bag of food and carried it on my back.

"Cmon it's almost daylight." Gabriel says taking the rifle from my hands then taking the safety off.

We both started walking down a hill seeing the chopper on the ground not far from us.

"There's movement" Gabriel whispered.

I slowly stepped down into the small look a like cave and turned around seeing a blonde haired woman with a guy and a brunette.

"Hey! Stop right there!" I yelled pointing my gun at them while Gabriel did the same.

They quickly turn around the blondie and the guy pointing their guns at us.

"Put it down or I'll shoot." I threatened them.

"Jake put the gun down!" The brunette yelled.

Everyone was quiet, until a gunshot went off

That if the first chapter of this story!! If you guys haven't noticed this won't be exactly how it is in the show, it's obviously going to have lots of differences to make the story work sooo YEA!
I hoped u liked it💀

⚠️NOT EDITED⚠️