Rafe Cameron - First date?

I slowly walked up to Rafe's house, taking a minute to compose myself. After smoothing my dress down, I held my hand out and knocked on the door. I pushed the stray hair's out of my face as I waited for him to answer.

Rafe opened the door and grinned, "Hey, come in!"

I smiled slightly and walked into the house. This wasn't the first time me and Rafe had hung out. We hung out quite often as kids, but even then it was never just us. Until now. Earlier today, we'd bumped into each other and he'd asked me over for dinner.

When he said this, I assumed he meant 'drinks' and a possible makeout session. Though, once I'd entered the house, I realised my assumptions had been wrong.

Dimmed lights, candles, wine... this was a date!

. . .

"Another glass?" Rafe asked, pouring a little more champagne into my glass.

"Thanks." I said softly, taking a sip of the drink.

"The food was lovely by the way." I added, placing my glass back on the table. "Who knew you were such a cook."

"Why, thankyou." Rafe smirked, "Though I only cook for beautiful women like you."

I giggled, feeling slightly more relaxed after the wine. "Mm, I bet."

After a little more flirty banter, I helped Rafe clear the table.

"You know, I never told you how nice you looked in that dress." Rafe flirted, scraping the plates off.

"Why thankyou." I blushed.

"Though it's look nicer if it was off." Rafe added, flashing a wink.

I laughed, nudging him playfully. "There's the Rafe I remember!"

He chuckled, washing his hands in the sink, "Tonight was fun. It was nice to hang out alone for once."

I nodded, "Yeah, I agree. We haven't had a chat like that in ages."

I noticed the rings on his hands, whilst he was drying them on a kitchen towel. I took hold of his hand and examined them closer. One caught my eye in particular.

"This one is beautiful." I said, running my hand over the rose-embellished ring. "I love roses."

"Yeah." Rafe whispered, "I know."

Then I felt his soft lips pressed against my bare shoulder. I sighed softly, but carried on talking about the rings, to distract myself from the sweet kisses.

I looked up at Rafe and whispered, "Wait."

Rafe tilted his head and nodded, but I could tell something was wrong.

"Not that I don't want you to kiss me." I said, in case that's what he was thinking. "I just wasn't expecting it."

He held the back of my neck and kissed me again, on the lips sometimes. I kissed his back this time, running my hands over his back.

I pulled away, realising how fast things were going for our first date.

"I have to go."I said.

Rafe smiled and placed a hand on my cheek, "Okay."

"I'm serious." I said, "I'm need to go."

"Yeah," Rafe chuckled, "You said that already."

"Okay, then." I said, finally moving towards the front door. "Bye?"

"Goodbye Y/N." Rafe said, handing me my coat and kissing me on the forehead.

"Wait," I said, confused, "Do you actually want me go or are you making me think you do, to make me want to stay?"

Rafe smirked, leaning closer. "Whatever do you mean?"

I sighed, "I'm not gonna got home tonight, am I?"

"You're not?" Rafe teased.

"Ugh," I groaned, "Screw you and your flirty personality!"

And then I kissed him.

"So, you're staying?" Rafe said in between kisses.

"Oh, stop teasing!"

"I can't help it! You make it so easy."

***

Heyyyyyy. I'm back guys! Probably not for long because I'll forget about it again tomorrow... like always. But anyways... I hope you enjoy! If you don't then... sorry. Ahem. So yeah, I'll write another imagine 'soonish?' Okay, love ya, byyyyyeeee - Lils x

P.s. Please message or comment with any storyline ideas/criticisms. Thanks!