Such an idea suddenly appeared in Rong Wan's heart.

——This is the protagonist. ——

Being oppressed by fate to survive on the ground like an ant, that is not the trajectory of the protagonist's life.

If it weren't for the sufferings and bad luck inflicted by the author, the protagonist would have been a young general who was more glorious than Nagisa Jing.

He tried his best to take back his gaze that he couldn't help but put on the protagonist, took a sip of coffee, and said indifferently:

“Princess Suya and I are almost done with the matter. Go and pour the flowers on the window sill on the other side of the corridor for me, and bring out the most beautiful pot before leaving. Give it to Princess Suya. ”

The corridor is a whole corridor away from here. He knows that the protagonist's hearing is very good, but he shouldn't be able to hear it at this distance.

Flower? Jin Zhao picked up the watering bucket in the corner, passed through the long corridor blankly, and looked down at the flowers on the window sill that were dripping beautifully because they had been moistened by the rain.

He lowered his eyes, and no one could see the expression in his eyes, as deep and terrifying as ever, but at this time it was mixed with a bit of indescribable gloom.

He carelessly used his fingertips to cut off a bunch of seasonal flower stems, crushed them, and pierced his fingertips.

He seemed to be ignorant.

**

“General, this is-" Princess Suya retracted her gaze from the slave who had left, and stopped talking.

When the slave came in just now, she had already recognized who the slave was in her heart.

After all, the son of a nobleman was inexplicably imprisoned that year, and then secretly sent to the laboratory to transform into a human weapon.

Although it did not make any waves among the civilians of the empire, it was unknown to no one in the royal family. No one knows.

She hid behind the pillar and saw with her own eyes that when the young Jin Zhao was stepped on by the guards and pressed against the royal council hall, she was like an angry cub, desperate to rush out of the cage.——

She has always been a compassionate person, and she has begged for affection for it, but unfortunately, her father ignored it.

Princess Suya thought of the bloody scars faintly exposed on the neck of her young playmate just now, and her heart was even more complicated.

“Ok. Rong Wan glanced at her, and said quietly, "Isn't it a pity?” Obviously, he used to be a child with the super sss gene, but now he has become the lowest kind of slave. ”

Princess Suya heard the faint irony in General Zhu Jing's words, bit her lip, and did not speak.

“Princess, I remember you knew him before. "

Rong Wan played with the coffee cup in his hand, with Zhu Jing's usual indifference on his face, as if he just mentioned such a sentence carelessly. Princess Suya's pupils shrank sharply.

——The reason why Jin Zhao changed from a noble heir to such a lowly slave today is not all because of the cruelty of their royal family?

As a member of the royal family, although she didn't agree with this kind of bloody slavery from the bottom of her heart, she had no other choice.

**

After observing Princess Suya's reaction for a while, Rong Wan retracted her gaze faintly.

All of this was beyond his expectation.

In the original text, Princess Suya is a more positive character. Now only a little dial and hints are needed. Princess Suya will soon have sympathy for the protagonist.

If the hidden plot of the original text develops, she will provide a pass sooner or later. It's just that you can't rush this matter, you have to imperceptibly make the princess have a good impression on the protagonist.——

Rong Yan is not worried at all about this. After all, the original text implied that the young princess had a good impression of the protagonist.

Although it was only a hint, it was already a very important length for the whole article, which was a silly cock article with no emotional line for the abuser!

The next step is to invite the princess a few more times and get in touch with the protagonist a few more times. Thinking of this, Rong Wan was a little melancholy, and glanced at the protagonist at the end of the corridor.

In any case, he personally brought the protagonist back from hell, and he hadn't cultivated it yet. Although these days, the protagonist can do whatever he orders, but the protagonist still seems to have an aversion to the people in the royal family, and he hasn't said a word to him.——

Rong Wan's current mood is to personally recruit pigs from outside to cook his own cabbage, which is extremely complicated.