"You're right, I'm sorry. It's the sobriety. Being off of shit brings my sex drive back up. You'll just have to deal with it for a while," He teases. I scoff.

"I don't have to," I tell him.

"Yeah, I know. But you will," He tells me, confident.

"I'm not falling for your shit. Trust me, you don't wanna do this bet," I warn him.

"Let's shake on it right now since you're so confident," he tells me. I slyly smirk before shaking his hand.

"The deal is sealed then," I tell him as I look him in the eye.

"Nothing is off-limits. Whoever kisses first is the loser. No sex or any kind of penetration until one kiss is shared," He tells me. I give him a petty smile before nodding slowly.

"Easy," I tell him.

We finally reached the ballots. When I reached the ballot, I see the paper, pencil, and slot in front of me on a table. I bend over the table and pick up the pencil to write a name on the paper. I write down Sasha's name before folding the paper and putting it in the slot and walking out of the shop, waiting for Eren with Sasha. She hugs my arm.

"Did you vote for me like a good friend?" She teases. I smirk at her before answering.

"I did. Let's hope you win," I tell her. She hugs my arm tighter with anticipation.

"I hope you can come and hang out. I'm gonna shit myself if you aren't there and I win. Or if any of the boys win. I'd kill myself," She jokes. I laugh at her joke as we see Eren walk out of the store. He approaches us at the same time that the rest of the gang does. I looked to my left and see Connie and Sasha already play fighting, Eren and Armin speaking, and Reiner and Jean instigating Connie and Sasha's pretend fight. Annie and Mikasa stood quietly as they watched everyone interact, speaking to each other here and there. Armin looks at me as I was coincidentally standing beside Eren.

"Hey, Y/n! It's been a while since we spoke. I'm sorry I didn't say much yesterday," He tells me. I smile kindly at him.

"It's no problem. I understand," I reply. Eren watches our interaction before nudging Armin's arm.

"What's the deal with you and Annie? I haven't seen you two around each other lately," Eren presses Armin, who instantly tries to avoid the conversation.

"Nothing is happening. It's just not working out right now," Armin replies quietly. Eren scoffs.

"Same shit, different toilet," Eren makes fun of him. I chuckle. Armin rolls his eyes innocently.

"I'm serious. I'm thinking of cutting things off permanently," Armin tells him. Eren's eyes slightly widened at his statement. As if this was the first time he's ever heard Armin say something along those lines.

"You getting bored? Who snapped you out of the trance we call Annie?" Eren makes fun of him again. Armin pushes his arm as Eren chuckled.

"No one new. Just tired of the drama. It's always something new with her. As calm as she looks, that woman is a fucking handful," He tells him. Eren smirks at him.

"You can't handle that? I personally like a woman with a challenge," He tells him, hinting at me. I scoff.

"Armin, I hope you're smart enough to know that when men say they like women with a challenge, they are the challenge themselves," I chip in. Armin smiles before chuckling. Eren turns to look at me before speaking to me through Armin.

"That's not true Armin," He tells him, trying to keep his confidence. I look at Eren.

"You can't even back that up," I tell him. He looks at me.