"That's enough talking for you Ms.Party planner," He jokes. I chuckle as he lets her go. She hits his arm, slightly frustrated.

"I was almost done!" She exclaimed. He scoffs.

"You should've stopped after like...Two sentences. She asked for the theme, not the science behind parties you freak," He jokes with her. She flips him off.

"Wait so you two are doing a costume together?" Eren asks us. I nod.

"Yeah, why?" I ask him. He nonchalantly shrugs his shoulders before speaking again.

"No reason," He tells us, not making it believable. Sasha smirks mischievously at him.

"Oh, did you want to do a costume with Y/n? I'm sorry I stole her from you," She teases Eren. He smirks as he lets out a soft, breathy chuckle.

"Shut up. What are you guys going as?" He asks us. I open my mouth to tell him before Sasha punched my arm.

"It's a secret. You'll know when we show up at the party in a month. We're gonna be the sexiest motherfuckers to walk the face of the Earth on October 31st," She tells him. Eren lets out a small laugh before we moved up a couple of steps in the line, finally reaching the doorway.

"Yeah? I'd like to see it then," Eren says as he lightly brushes his hand on my lower back as Sasha was turned facing the front of the line. Startled, I jump and turn to look at him. He smirks at me. I roll my eyes playfully before looking ahead of me. Sasha's on her tiptoes as she looks ahead of her. She gets on her phone as Eren leans down to my ear.

"I miss tasting you. I can't stop thinking about that night," He whispers flirtatiously. I giggle silently before sighing, still looking ahead.

"Well keep on thinking about it because I'm busy and I don't plan on fucking you any time soon," I quietly tell him. He quietly chuckles as he stays right at my ear.

"Yeah? Do you wanna bet? See who breaks first?" He asks me. I scoff.

"You got turned on when I kissed your wrist. You're not gonna win considering you're a walking erection," I make fun of him. He snorts, trying not to laugh. I chuckle to myself for a moment before we both get ahold of ourselves.

"Shut the fuck up, that's not true," He says as he tries not to laugh at my joke.

"Right, okay," I tell him. Sasha turns back around and Eren stands up straight without looking suspicious.

"Right! We're having a get-together at Connie and Jean's frat house tonight for the raffle announcement. You coming Y/n?" Sasha asks me. Eren puts his arm around my shoulders platonically before smirking at Sasha.

"She's going," He answers for me. I take his arm off of me before answering.

"Actually, I don't know. I have some work I need to get done before the end of the week and I don't know if I'm gonna have time later in the week," I answer her. Sasha frowns.

"Well let me know tonight if you're coming. If you are then I'll send the address," She tells me. I nod before she turned back around and walked a few more steps, finally into the store.

"You got pictures to take tonight?" Eren leans back down into my ear in less of a whispering tone.

"Yeah. I've been ghosting everyone for a while. I gotta give them something," I quietly and casually tell him. He slowly creeps his hands on my hips from behind.

"I wanna watch you then," He seductively whispers. I chuckle as I take his hands off of my hips and turn around, facing him.

"What's up with you being so fucking horny? I physically cannot fathom it. I will die from cringing at your pick-up lines," I make fun of him. He laughs.