Breakfast - Part 13

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading my story, I never expected there to BE OVER 700 READS!!! THATS INSANE!!! I hope you're all doing well and enjoy the story!

  A new day full of confusion. Mirabel and I had been up for hours hanging out but no one else knew I was at Casita, besides Bruno but no one knows he's here either. After some time Mirabel looked at her clock and immediately jumped up.

"AH- I have to wake everyone up for breakfast!"

  Mirabel grabbed my hand and pulled me with her as she knocked on everyone's doors. Luisa, Isabela, Dolores, Antonio, and finally Camilo. Once Mirabel knocked on Camilo's door, she snickered before walking away.

"Wait- where are you going?"

"To set up the table! We have an extra guest today so I need to make sure there's room for you!"

"What? No, I couldn't. I'll just go-"

"Already setting it up!" Mirabel's yell was very muffled, she's already too far away.

  I softly sighed before walking over to the wall beside Camilo's door and leaning on it, waiting for him to come out of his room.

  Once I heard his door opened, I just started talking,

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

"WAh Ah- why? Why are you here?"

  I couldn't stop myself from laughing, he was so startled. After a lot of laughing and Camilo telling me to stop because 'it wasn't THAT funny', I finally did.

"I just came to check on Pa and now Mirabel is holding me hostage for breakfast."

"Hmmm, well I guess a breakfast with you won't be SO bad." Camilo teased.

"Yeah, I guess I could say the same about you."

  Immediately after saying that, a loud series of scoffs came from Camilo.

"You guess? Wow. I see how it is."

  Camilo tried to quickly get closer but I backed away. He's definitely trying to flick my cheek, I just know it.

"Nope, I know your games."

"Oh, do you now?"

"Yeah, I know what you're trying- HEY!"

  Before I could finish my sentence Camilo had already flicked my forehead. I lowered my head some and let out a sigh.

"It's rude to interrupt someone's monologue, you know?"

"My apologies, your highness. Perhaps we should hurry off to breakfast instead. I'm hungry."

  I laughed a bit before we slowly made it down the stairs. As we walked down, step by step I realized Camilo was holding something?

"What are you holding?"

"Oh- Well I may or may not have already had breakfast."

"Wh- But-"

"Yeah, don't worry though. I have a plan to get some more." Camilo said as diabolical laughter ensued.

  I don't know if I should be terrified or laughing with him. I continued after him as he placed his plate in the sink before he told me to act like he wasn't there. So that's exactly what I did, I just grabbed two arepa's and stood off to the side waiting for him. That's when Mirabel showed up and called him Dolores? Why would she call him Dolores? Now his dad is saying- Ohhhhhh. He must've shapeshifted into her, but why would he? TO GET MORE FOOD.
  That's actually kind of genius, I'm impressed.