Interrogation~ Teen Titans Pt2

"Night night pretty girl" He says with a deep whisper. A gas comes out of one of his belts compartments and you go unconscious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes flutter open. You try and move your arms but their locked and sealed down. Its quiet. Too quiet. You look around the room your in. Like before, there are no doors or windows. Your eyes wander down to yourself and you see that your locked into this red hudge X. Your legs are spread apart attached to the metal, but heavy cushioned X. The same goes for your arms, which are stuck apart above your head. And your not wearing what you wore before. Your wearing a green skin tight cropped shirt with little white daisys on them. For pants, your wearing black sport shorts. But thankfully they arent short shorts.

"Oh, you're awake." A blunt voice calles out from nowhere. It must be Robin.

"Well yeah! No Duh! Now where the heck am I Boy Blunder?"

"Thats not my name and you know it."

"Oh! Shes awake! Yay! Time for fun." Another peppy girly voice calls out. Starfire. "Star, calm down. " Robin says as she hovers above ground into the room. "Sorry, uhm will someone explain why Im tied down like this? And WHO THE HELL CHANGED MY CLOTHES?"

"I did." Robin says. "Dontworryididntseeanything. I closed my eyes and uhm I promise I didnt." He says again panniking with a blush on his face. "Ok.. calm down wonder boy. Why didnt you just get raven or starefire too? Better question is, why did you even cahnge me in the frist place.?"

"We needed too study your suit. See if there was any hidden pockets for weapons of a hint of where it was made. And starfire said we needed to give you a 'makeover' so she leant you some of her clothes to put on you". Cyborg says entering with beastboy and raven.

"Ok.... so I guess I'll ask for the third time.. WHAT AM I DOING TIED HERE??"

"Interrogation." Raven says. "We're wasting time. Starfire you're the interrogator since well I dont know how to tickle someone really, Beastboy will get distracted, Ravens too dark and shes gonna end up hurting her with knifes, and cyborg is, well cyborg. Plus you have the msot experience from your home planet as you said. Ill be on the other side of the secret window that i guess is no longer a secret asking teh questions through the white speakers." Robin says quickley not wanting to spend more time on talking.

Him and everyone else exits the room leaving you and starfire.

"Hello friend! I am the most anxious to be starting!" She says with a large sweet smile on her face.

"Ok, first question. Who do you work for?" Robin says through the speakers. "Uhhh my boss Alex and the pizza place..?"

"Liar." Robin says. "Go" He said again, this time to starfire.

She walks up to you and places her hands on your stomach and begins to lightly trace her fingers there. "Ouch! Oww! Stop!" You say. Robin bursts open the door hearing your crys. Starfire looks confused and removes her hands revealing nail marks along your stomach. "Oh my, I forgot how sharp my nails are... I am the most sorry!" "Its fine its not that bad honestly." You reply.

Starfire walks out of the room leaving you and Robin. "Wait- Star I don't know how to do this stuff! Damn it." He says as Starfire walks out in shame. "Everyone else went out to lunch too." He says once more.

"Why don't you.. let me out and we can forget about all this! How bout that?!" You say hopefully.

"No." Robin says. "Nice try tho" he says with a smirk.

"Ohh so he can smile!" You say. "Oh shove off!" He replies playfully laughing.

"Alright well I better just get started. We need to figure this all out as soon as possible." He said looking you in the eyes.