Freddie and Ana (Part 1)

Since a whole lot goes down in Freddie's episode I decided to split it into two parts to make it easier to read.

X

Anthea is out of town so that means Freddie, Effy and I have the house all to ourselves. The three of us are in the kitchen inhaling drugs, taking pills and having ourselves a great time. Effy finds a little disco ball and shines a flashlight on it while Freddie and I dance. We change our clothes and go outside for a water balloon fight. In order for the balloons to bust, we have to throw them pretty hard and it hurts like hell. Effy and I team up and sneak up on Freddie, dousing him with balloons. Effy is in the living room drinking her ass off while Freddie and get it on, on the stairs.

X

The next morning, I go in and check on Freddie.

"Morning beautiful.

"Morning."

"Ugh." He sighs.

"What's wrong?"

"Judgment day." I poke my lip out.

"Do you have to go?"

"Don't worry. I won't be long. Dad will flip if I miss the disciplinary hearing."

"I gotta go get something to eat for this shit place." He kisses me on the forehead and leaves. I go into Effy's room to see how she's doing.

"Hey. I'm going to get some food. You want anything?" She shakes her head. "Are you alright? You coming down with something?"

"No. This is me up."

"Alright." I hop on the bus and head to the store.

X

When I get back to the house I get the groceries away. I see Freddie's bike and a stack of books on the table so I know he's home.

"Freddie? Effy?" I go upstairs and see Effy in her bed andFreddie standing in the doorway. "What happened?" He closes the doorpulls me into Anthea's room. There's all kinds of cutouts on the walls and onthe bed. I look at the pictures and they're about war and death. "What'sall this?"

 "What'sall this?"