Emily

The new season is finally here!

X

It's my first day back and I'm so nervous to see Freddie. I haven't talked to him all summer, it was just London, Effy and I. London wanted the two of us to talk to each other and express our grievances. Apparently Effy did it because she thought she loved Freddie. It was probably just human nature because of all the other guys she took from me. I just hope she learned her lesson so she doesn't do it again or else we will have a problem.

X

I walk into common room and see Freddie eating fries. I pull up a chair next to him and take a French fry. When he looks up and sees it's me, his face is full of surprise. I smile and look down.

"How was your bath?" he asks.

"What bath?"

"The one that made you hang up the phone with me 3 months ago."

"I went to Spain."

"Spain?"

"Si. Mi hermana llamé a mi papá y le dije todo lo que pasó. Así pagó por London, Effy y yo par ir a España el verano, así que podemos hablar." Of course Freddie didn't understand anything I just said. His confused face is so cute." London called dad and dad paid for the three of us to go to Spain. To talk."

"Ah." He said. "How did he pay for that? It must have been expensive."

"My dad is a plastic surgeon in California. He makes good money." I joke. "But no. Um, it was planned for dad, London, mum and I to go, but then mum got sick and dad just kept the money aside just in case." I took another fry. "Anyways. How was your summer?"

"Not bad. I got chlamydia."

"Ew. How exotic."

"That's what I said. But then I realized Cook had it too, so I didn't feel as special."

"I bet it liked you more." he chuckles. "So you're... all clean now?"

"Oh uh yeah. Clean as a bell. But I'm not sure about him."

"Just so you know, I spent all summer thinking about you." I got up, leaned down and pecked him on the lips. "And your lips." I took another fry and left. About five minutes later, I felt an arm pull me around and pin me to my locker, causing my bag to fall. It was Freddie of course. He slipped one hand behind my back and he put the other hand on my cheek, pulling my hair back. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I moaned softly as the kiss went deeper and deeper.

"I missed your lips too." he whispers in my ear. My knees buckle and he catches me. "I got you." He takes my hand and we skip school for the rest of the day.

X

There's a party at someone's place tonight. I have no idea whose house it is, but it's a party and that's what we do best. When Freddie and I get there, the music is bumpin, drinks are being passed and there's people everywhere. I grab Freddie and start grinding on him. He's actually pretty good at handling me. I look over and Pandora is going ape shit with some guy. On the other side, Effy is making out some random. While I'm making out with Freddie. Out of nowhere, Cook starts throwing punches at some guy. He's so mad and out of it, he doesn't even realize that he hit JJ in the face. When someone finally knocks him out, I rush over to JJ to check is face. It's bruising pretty bad so I get some ice to put on his face and Freddie and I take him home.

"What got into him?" I ask Freddie on our way home.

"It was probably Cook just being Cook."

"I don't think so. I think it was more than that. I think it was Effy."