"Of course it is, Jungkook. I have already texted the whole team to come. And they have already came. We were just waiting for you to come. Can't leave our best player behind. Can we?" Yugyeom patted Jungkook's shoulder, giving him a smile.

"Come on, now! Everyone, let's go out and warm up." Yugyeom clapped to get his fellow teammates attention. Jimin wore his own jersey and shorts. Jungkook sighed and followed along, changing his own clothes and putting his bagpack in the locker and shutting it closed afterwards. They all came outside towards the volleyball court. But found that the court was already occupied by students of another faculty. That faculty being the faculty of Engineering. Yugyeom looked confused and pissed at the scene in front of them.

"What the hell? What are they doing here? Isn't it our faculty's volleyball court? Why are they practicing here?" One of the teammate asked in anger.

"Exactly! This is not acceptable at all. I'm gonna kick their asses—" Another voice said and the boy attempted to rush towards the students who were playing volleyball in the court. But Jungkook was quick to grab his arm and pull him back.

"Guys, it's okay. You don't have to be so agressive about this. We can talk calmly with them and tell them that it's our time to practice. Chill!" Jungkook tried calming his teammates down. But Yugyeom wasn't having it.

"Jungkook, you stay out of this. You stopped us previously as well when they were mocking us last time because we lost. We could have punched them and showed them what we have got." Yugyeom aggressively pushed past Jungkook and went towards the engineering students. Jungkook sighed and then looked at Jimin who was just watching the drama with his lips sealed.

"Aren't you gonna stop him?"

Jimin shrugged. "Someone has to stand up if others gotta be a pussy about it."

Jungkook rolled his eyes because he knew Jimin directed that towards him. Yugyeom stood in the middle of the court, getting their attention. Jimin and Jungkook watched from a distance away. They saw Yugyeom talking something to them and one of the student standing in front of Yugyeom and grabbing his collar. Both looked angry at each other.

Jimin and Jungkook sighed heavily. "Not again," He muttered. "I told you to stop him. Now watch him being beaten to death."

Jungkook went towards the two to stop them before the things goes out of hands. He grabbed Yugyeom's arms and pulled him back from the other. "Yugyeom, stop." Jungkook told him but Yugyeom still wasn't having it and he shrugged his arm away from Jungkook.

"You don't know what he said, Jungkook. He insulted our team! He said that we can't win the match so there is no need for us to practice. This asshole," Yugyeom bursted towards the other who pushed him on his chest. Jimin and others came towards them as well and stopped them from fighting.

"What did I say wrong in it anyways that you are bursting out like this? Can't accept your defeat huh?" Jackson who belonged to the other team's volleyball captain spoke.

"Shut the fuck up—" Yugyeom attempted to grab Jackson but Jungkook came in the way and stood in front of him. "Yugyeom, calm down!" Then he looked at Jackson.

"Look Jackson, it's our faculty's court and it's our time to practice. Can we please not make this a big deal and sort it out? I don't want us to fight unnecessarily." Jungkook offered. Jackson glared at Yugyeom who was still fuming with anger.

"But we came here before. So we will practice first. You guys can practice later," Jackson stated and turned around to leave. Jungkook was getting frustrated now. This was their faculty's building. If they were the one who had occupied their faculty's volleyball court then they would have been kicking them out till now. Jackson should be thankful that Jungkook was being generous here.