7

Aether was shocked to see that her aunt posted the picture of him and Scaramouche on her personal Instagram.

Aether stared at the picture before yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" Aether yelled.

His parents heard and ran to the blonde's room.

"DEAR? WHAT HAPPENED?" Vivian said in a panic, Victor was behind her.

"AUNT POSTED THIS." Aether showed his phone to his parents. "ON HER PERSONAL INSTAGRAM." Aether added with a screech.

"Oh." Vivian said with a blank face, that face quickly changed into an 'im trying not to laugh so bad' look. Victor just mentally facepalmed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PEOPLE IN THE COMMENTS ALREADY GOT THE WRONG IDEA." Aether yelled as he put his face on his pillow.

Soon enough Vivian started laughing.

"Good luck dear." Vivian said in between laughs while leaving Aether's room.

'This is going to be so embarrassing...' Aether thought.

-The next day-

Aether swiftly did his morning routine just like before and is now heading to school. When he arrived he saw Scaramouche being in a crowd furiously annoyed and blushing.

'Oh shit.' The blonde thought.

When the blonde finally got out of the car, the crowd heard and went up to him.

"Are you and Scara dating?!" A girl squealed.

"Is Scara your lover?!" A boy also said in disbelief.

The questions keep popping after one and another. Vivian heard and snickered to herself before driving away.

"No, we aren't dating." Aether said bluntly.

The crowd sighed in disappointment and left. But one specific girl called Layla responded with a "not yet." Layla grinned. Aether smiled nervously then sighed and just walked up to the raven with an intense stare that made the raven sweatdrop.

"...Did you see the post?" The blonde asked twitching his eye.

"Yeah." The raven said in a stutter.

"Oh my God." Aether facepalmed.

The two went inside their classroom to be swarmed once again by their classmates, including Kazuha and Albedo.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU GUYS WERE DATING?" Kazuha said disappointingly and with a hint of jealousy and sadness.

"We aren't dating Kazuha." Aether replied annoyed.

Kazuha looked at Scaramouche for confirmation.

"What?" Scaramouche responded confused before he realized. "Oh, yeah uhm what he said." Scaramouche pointed at Aether.

Kazuha sighed in relief while the others went back to their seats in disappointment.

The class went by smoothly.

-At lunch-

When Aether went inside the cafeteria, he went slowly to his friend's table to not get noticed. When he arrived peacefully he sat down to be stared at with grins, some had a frown.

"Soo?~" Amber teased Aether, Lumine just teased along. Amber and Lumine got closer which made Xiangling scoff quietly in annoyance.

"No. We aren't dating." Aether said before Amber could even speak.

"What a shame." Amber looked at his food then snickered at the reactions of Venti, Xiao and Kazuha.

"You guys looked so good together." Amber teased more.

This made Aether blush slightly before coughing it out.

"I am not interested in dating at the moment." Aether responded with a slight smile.

'DANG IT' Venti thought sadly.

Lunch went by with teases, hints of jealousy and eating.

-After school-

"Gahh..." Aether groaned as he took his backpack and went outside to the school and waited for his limousine to come to pick him up.

The limo arrived and he went inside and drove away. When he arrived at home he opened his phone and scrolled to his contacts.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

When Ezri finally picked up the phone, she heard indescribable yelling on the other end.

Aether was now in his room telling his aunt that what she has done was such a bad idea and it got unwanted attention.

"AUNT EZRI WHY DID YOU POST THE PICTUREEEE??" Aether yelled at the phone.

"Okay, okay im sorry." Ezri wasn't sorry by the way, she was snickering behind the phone.

"I'll have to deal with questions and crowds for..3 days!" Aether replied with an annoyed tone.

"Okay okay, I'll make it up to you on your birthday. Alright?" Ezri said with a smile behind the phone. Which Aether responded with an 'okay' and hung up.

Aether changed into his pyjamas and went to the kitchen to wait for dinner as the new maid was going to cook.

Aether sat down on a sofa and proceeded to play video games while his parents were on the opposite side watching tv.

"What are we having for dinner?" Aether asked eyes still glued onto his Nintendo.

"You should go ask the maid sweetie." Vivian said while cuddling Victor and watching tv. Aether was grossed out at how lovely dovey his parents were at the moment. Aether went to the counter and asked the maid on what they were having for dinner.

The maid turned around to see Aether with his hair down and his head titled. The maid's face turned red.

"Wait...ELEANOR?"

817 words
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
Im so so so sorry for not updating, my exams are finally done so I can get back to daily updates. Also, my new disc is reizo#8266. That's all ily guys bye <333