But bringing this girl back to my arms,

it was like you lend me one of your angels. And I thank you for that, you brought back my Y/n.

You really proved me wrong, for all I thought that I was a goner. And that this was just some sick dream again, but it's not. Holy shit it's not.

You're unbelievable, you made me believe in the unbelievable.

Maybe the dreams was really you telling me that the love of my life was alive all along. And that the reason why her presence/spirit kept visiting me was because you were letting her HERSELF tell me she was there the whole time.

You just needed to heal her at your kingdom.

The fallen angel needed to head back to her kingdom and face her creator, and you healed her.

It was impossible to survive that shit load of blood loss, but here she is in my arms.

And that's all thanks to you.

You lend my angel back to me.

We found our way back to each other.

"Y/n..." I felt her hands rub my back and was nearly cradling me, I'm so happy....

"Shhh, I'm here now. Sae, I'm here."

And with her simple words, all of the heaviness I was carrying vanished. I'm finally in her arms again, I can't fucking believe it.

Someone suddenly joined our hug on the floor,

Ji-Yeong.

"I missed you guys." she told us making the both of us smile.

Thank you for bringing them back to me, whoever is watching over us. Thank you.

"should we...?" I heard Gi-Hun ask Ali, the other pulling him for all of us to have a tight group hug on the floor.

Loved. I feel so loved, I feel like I'm not alone anymore.

With Mom, Cheol, Y/n and everyone here with me, I finally feel complete...

Me and Y/n looked at each other in the hug, as we both shared a smile at each other.

God, I missed that smile.

We're all together again, ready to make new memories that I'm willing to keep for a lifetime.

I'm going to live rather than just exist from now on, now that I have her beside me, I'm going to make most of my days.

Y/n L/n, get ready because we're going to have another adventure, and this time,

It's our adventure towards forever.

◾◾◾

"what do you mean you're not going home tonight?!"

"don't worry, I'm with Gi-Hun. I'll come home tomorrow, tell mom I love her, alright? Take care of yourselves."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow! Love you!"

"love you too."

I finally put my phone back to my bag and sat next to Y/n who's resting on her bed,

"Cheol?" Y/n asked me,

I still couldn't believe I'm with her right now, I'm finally with Y/n that isn't from my imagination.