VII. welcome to the world

a few months have gone by and im nearing the end of my pregnancy. just a few more days till madison will be here. today everyones plan was to chill at the beach before we head back to LA as outer banks has recently finished filming. "i can't wait to meet madison in a few days" maddie said "me neither but i know the labor will be a pain in the ass" i laughed "it will be but your a strong mama and you will get through it plus you will have drew by your side" mads said "i know i will" i replied.

"you ready to go home now" drew asked as it was starting to get late "yup, i need sleep" i said "come on then let's you home" drew said "guys we're gonna start heading home now" i informed the group "see you tomorrow" maddie waved. shortly after we arrived home "im gonna grab a drink real quick then i'll meet you in bed" i told drew "ok love" he said walking past me. as i was filling up my glass i felt a pop and then my pants getting wet (listen idk what it feels like when ur water breaks or whatever its called bc im literally only 14 and im too lazy to research and i don't wanna ask my mum what it feels like so if im wrong pls lmk and i'll change it) "drew" i shouted "whats wrong is everything ok" he came running in the room "uh the babys coming" i said nervously "oh shit ok just breath i'll go grab the hospital bags then we can go" drew said his voice showing hes panicking. once he was out with the bags we made our way down to the parking garage. we saw everyone else in the lobby "is everything ok" maddie asked "shes coming" drew told them "oh shit do we need to do anything for you guys" austin asked "no but you can come along if you want" i said. they followed us out to the car maddie and mads took the bag from and jd helped drew walk me to the car. "some of us can go in my car" chase suggested. we soon arrived at the hospital and got sent to the birthing room.

"ok one more push for me and then your baby will be here" the doctor instructed "your doing so well my love you can do it" drew said. one final push and the baby was here."you did it my love im so proud of you" drew said loving kissing my head "here is your healthy baby girl" the doctor smiled as as she handed me the baby "hey bubba" i smiled down at the small baby in my arms "i think everyone is wanting to meet her" drew said "tell them they can come in but also be quiet and also wash their hands" i told the blonde. everyone walked in following drew "hey" maddie said "hi" i replied "aw shes so cute" austin cooed "this is madison" i said signalling to the baby in my arms "wait madison" mads ssked confused "yeah her middle name is renee which is maddies as we all know. i just thought because you guys are my best friends and have been there for me throughout the whole pregnancy i wanna do something to thank you" i told the girls "thats really sweet i love issy" maddie said to me "i love you too maddie" i replied as she carefully hugged me"can we hold her" mads asked "sure" i said handing her madison "hey baby girl" she cooed rocking the baby in her arms. "moms calling" rudy told me "hey mom" he answered the phone "hey rudy hows your sister" i heard mom ask "hi mom" i smiled when rudy handed me the phone "hey sweetie how are you doing" she asked "tired but madison is here now" i said "aw can we see her" "yeah sure" rudy took the phone and showed our parents madison "oh isnt she precious" my mom said softly. we spoke to my parents for a while before my mom said "alright sweetie we're gonna go now you get some rest" "i will mom love you" "love you too, we love you aswell rudy" she replied "love ya mom" he waved before ending the call.

a few days later

"you ready to go home now" drew asked once we were all packed up "yep let's go home" i smiled. we each picked up a madison and walked out the hospital room. we checked out and headed to the car "lets get you home now" i smiled getting in the car. after the ride home we got in the elevator and made our way to the apartment. "surprise" everyone whisper shouted when we walked in "whats going on" i asked "we wanted to throw a welcome home party for you and madison" maddie said "aw thank you guys" i said, smiling at the group "mom and dad wanted us to give you this for her" lilah walked up to me, her brother following behind, handing me a basket full of stuff for the baby "thank you guys" i pulled them into a hug "what did you name her" julia asked "we named her madison avery " i said taking her out the car seat, handing her to julia "omg shes so cute" the girls both gushed "you all can hold her before we put her in the room for a while" i told the group.

"how you feeling" my brother said as i sat next to him "im good feel like shit though" i laughed "you look it" he joked "shut up" i laughed again "your gonna be a great mom to madison you know" he told me "everyones said that but im just scared im gonna fuck something up" i said "your not i promise" rudy said "how can you be so sure" i asked "because your you and whatever life throws in your face you get through it. right now its new to you so you will be scared that your gonna fuck up but somewhere along the line your gonna think why was i scared this was easy" he comforted me "thank you for this talk" i smiled hugging my brother "no problem i may not be smart in the parenting part of life but i think i have some good advice" he laughed, i laughed back.

issypankow just posted

liked by madelyncline and othersissypankow madison renee starkey 7/9/22

issypankow madison renee starkey 7/9/22

comments

user78 omg shes adorable

user79 aw shes here

user56 cutest baby ever

zendaya shes got the best mama

madelyncline im in love with her already

madisonbaileybabe im calling it we're gonna be real close

drewstarkey shes one lucky girl with all love shes gonna get

author speaks!!

ahhh shes here!! hope you like the name i chose for her.

stay happy and healthy and i'll see you when i next update.

dms are always open if u ever wanna talk/rant or give requests.

have a good day/ night i love every single one of you <3