IV. dont hurt her

drews pov

i woke up with a mess of blonde hair in my face. i moved the hair slightly and admired the face of the girl i get to call my girlfriend. issy slowly started to stir "its rude to stare you know" she mumbled, burying her face into my neck more "i cant help it your too gorgeous not to stare at" he said to her "yeah yeah whatever we need to get ready its the 8th and we have the appointment today" she rolled out of bed "oh yeah what time is it again" i asked "10 am so we have like an hour to get ready" she told me "ok" i nodded. we both got ready before getting in the car and driving to the hospital. when we arrived, we got told to wait in the waiting room until we got called. "isabelle pankow" a doctor called "lets go" issy smiled at my taking my hand in hers "hi im doctor hammer how far along are you" she asked issy (if u know who doctor hammer is i love u) "uh about 8 weeks i think i only found out a few days ago" she told the doctor "ok well i can find out for you today exactly how far along you are. this is going to be cold so just a warning for you" doctor hammer told her applying the gel to her stomach "and there is your baby" the doctor said pointing at the screen smiling at us.

issys pov

"look at this pic i took in there" i smiled at drew showing him my phone "aw" he smiled. "can i move into your room with you" i asked drew "yeah of course" drew replied "thank you" i kissed his cheek.

issypankow added to their close friends story 30 mins ago

non stop notifications

south
uh issy explain ur close
friends story

hichase
austin what are u on
about

oh shit issy what the actual
fuck

jd sports
rudys gonna be pissed bro

annoying ass brother
i already knew

mads 🤍
WAIT U WENT TO THE FIRST
SCAN WITHOUT ME

maddie ✨
mads i didnt go either i think
its rather rude that drew went
and not us

joseph
i offered to go with her actually
so dont attack me

issy 🦋
ok yes im pregnant i'll
explain everything later
hang out at ours after
filming??

maddie ✨
can me and mads come to the
next scan

issy 🦋
yea u can come in two
weeks

mads 🤍
thanks bae

south
k can u just come
to set now pls im
bored as fuck and
we need to film drews
scenes