"Are you Lalisa Manoban?" the woman asked with a sweet voice that almost made me lower my guard

"I am but how do you know my name?" the woman smiled and walked towards me making me back away from her.

She isn't trying to murder me in broad daylight right?

"Finally! I have been looking for you for Goodness how long, you've been gone for a month and my mistress has been on the edge with me. I was almost on thin ice" The closer she got, the closer I realized how pretty she was. She can pass on as an actress or celebrity with that face.

I looked at her bewildered as I tilted my head.

"Your mistress?"

so she's not here to murder me?

"Ah yes, I am so sorry for not introducing myself." she lowered her head and did a mini curtsy

"I am Dara, a maid of the house of Kim. I am a direct servant of Jennie Kim" I stood stunned in place as I heard the name of the girl that has been haunting my dreams since the time we met

Jennie Kim.

"She has been searching for you for a month now" What?

I knew she was from a wealthy household but why would she look for me? An unknown girl who just so happen to come at the right time and save her.

"W-why?" I wanted to have answers to my questions. And find out why I haven't forgotten about that pretty ungrateful brat.

"She wanted to thank you for saving her that time" she coolly explained but I snickered at her words.

"Oh please, that ungrateful brat wants to say sorry to me? after what she said about my sister? You got to be kidding me" I turned around and tried to walk away from her.

"W-wait!" I didn't stop.

"Please just hear her out. She didn't mean any of the words she said, she only responded like that since she was always taught to be cold but please don't misunderstand her and label her as a bad guy." I halted and let out a breath.

"Why should I believe someone I don't know?" I asked with my back facing hers.

"because...I know her..." I continued walking and at the back of me, I heard her give out a sigh.

"If you met her one time, I promise you, you won't regret it. Give her one chance and that's it. We will not be at your business after that" I do not know how many times I have stopped and walked but all I know was that I turned around and gave her an unsure nod.

The smile on her face returned as she bowed again.

"Thank you Ms. Lalisa" she lowered her head again and held her hand to me.

"Just one time, and after that I want you to respect me and not be in my business or life anymore" the words I uttered were laced with coldness making her nod frantically.

"Of course. And if it's okay with you, you can come to this address tomorrow if you are free" she handed me a note with an address on it.

"Okay"

I took it from her hands and walked to the car.

-------------------

"Ms. Lalisa, here is the information you needed" Mr. Yang handed me a brown folder. I sat on the couch and let my eyes skim through the words that define what I would do to their fateful life.

"Hmm, the information is very detailed and thorough. I'm not disappointed Mr. Yang" my compliment came with a smirk on my face.

"Thank you for your words Miss" he bowed and looked at me.

"What would you do with those people you made me investigate Miss? If it's not a rude question" I let out a chuckle and tried to dismiss his formality away.

"Revenge as what you have taught me, Mr. Yang. This bit is not much but I would like to see those 4 suffer one by one" Maybe it's in my blood or maybe it's just been inside of me but the feeling of overpowering those who were bad to me makes me want to laugh.

I want to see them suffer.

I want to see them cry.

The month that I endured training day and night with different types of people that can kill me in one slice has impacted the way I am thinking.

I remember a book I once read, it has a protagonist that was too nice and kept on forgiving even the ones who made his life a living hell. It gave him two storylines, first was because of his kindness, he had all friends from young and old but in the end, his kindness killed him.

The ones who he gave a helping hand and a second chance were the people who betrayed him.

I labeled him as an idiot from then on. A pure idiotic person who thinks that he can cure this world with kindness.

In my case, the only way to cure this world is to let them experience the regret of the choices they made.

Second chances are good to those who deserve it.

"It seems without the help of The Wangs they will immediately go bankrupt" Mr. Yang stood in front of me with his hands to his side as he explains the content of the paper.

"Hmm, it seems so" My eyes were reading every word and sentence. I didn't want to leave out any information about them.

"The Wangs will also go bankrupt once your Construction company stops aiding them is what I see" I can feel the smirk rising from my face at the realization of what to do.

I placed the paper down on the table in front of me and looked at the dignified old person that was standing in front of me.

"Tell the Wangs to severe the contract of the families of Taehyung, Kai and Sehun and if they don't do it, We will be the ones cutting the contracts"

Mr. Yang bowed his head

"As you wish Miss" he was about to head out but I stopped him.

"but tell him to do it once I say the word." The smirk never left my face.

I was evil

"The three of them will be hosting a party to commemorate the success of the contract, I will be there as well." Mr. Yang looked at me curiously but kept quiet to listen to the next words I had to say.

"The most painful thing to experience is once you are almost at the top of the ladder... you will fall down unexpectedly without no way to climb up." I took out my mask and held it to my face. Imagining the events that I cannot wait to see.

"Let them feel the power of standing at the top, having the praises of all people and when the clock strikes, they will feel the pain of being at the bottom permanently" I wore the mask and stood up.

"A great revenge indeed" Mr. Yang praised me with a clap

----------------------