"One day while my light is glowin'

I'll be in my castle golden

But until the gates are open

I just wanna feel this moment

Whoa-oh, I just wanna feel this moment

Whoa-oh, I just wanna feel this moment"

Currently, he was on the dancefloor with Adam, Shay, Allura, Pidge, and Matt.

Lance, Hunk, Romelle, and Shiro were all seated at the table, nursing their drinks and enjoying watching their friends and partners enjoying the night.

"Never thought I'd see the day that Keith would get drunk," Lance said as he watched Keith dance along to the song.

"You and me both," Shiro said with a smile. "I don't think I've ever seen Keith drunk, tipsy yes but not drunk like this."

"Mr. Worldwide

Christina Aguilera

Oye, mamita, come on!

Dale, que la cosa está rica (I just wanna feel this moment)"

"It's nice to see though," Hunk said with a smile as he watched Allura drunkenly saunter over and pull Romelle away from the table.

"Feel this moment!"

"I agree," Shiro said with a nod. "I'm just glad he's actually letting himself loose. Ever since the twins were born, Keith rarely got time to himself like that, even with Mom and Kolivan helping him out."

"Reporting live from the tallest building in Tokyo

Long ways from them hard ways

Bills, Os and oh-yays

Dade County always, 305 all day

Now, baby, we can parlay

Or baby, we can party"

"But now he has you and Adam to help him, along with Krolia and Kolivan," Lance said with a smile as he downed the rest of his drink and ordered another.

"I think you're forgetting someone," Hunk said as he ordered another drink. "He also has you with him now."

"You're still holding on to when you weren't there," Shiro said with a sigh. "Keith has forgiven you. He won't say it to your face but he wants you to forgive yourself like he has."

"She read books, especially about red rooms and tie-ups (yeah)

I got her hooked, 'cause she seen me in a suit with the red tie tied up

Meet and greet, nice to meet ya

But time is money (yeah)

Only difference is I own it

Now let's stop time and enjoy this moment"

"Yeah," Lance said with a sigh. "I do but sometimes it just kicks in without warning."

"Then for tonight," Hunk said sliding Lance's drink closer to him. "Forget it and have fun. Deal?"

"Deal," Lance said with a smile, taking a swig of his drink.

"One day while my light is glowin'

I'll be in my castle golden

But until the gates are open

Angel Eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें