Part 13

"Oww you know it really does hurt? more than a normal sting!" i looked at Harry he could tell I was in pain and looked Down to see the wasps had sparks flying of them. "Umm Soph they werent real wasps..." she looked at me in concern. "Yes Harry I can see that but... what are they going to do to me?" I pleaded him waiting for a answer but he just shook his head and hugged me. 

Still watching the film I was feeling sleepy, I didn't know why but then I thought back to the wasps. I looked at Harry hardly keeping my eyes open. My head fell on his shoulder and everything went blank.

(Harry's P.O.V)

I looked at Sophie and smiled. "You tired then?" I whispered to her. I looked over to Zayn and Michelle as they high fived, looked over to Sophie and me and smiled. They had something to do with this! I tried shaking Sophie trying to get her to wake up. "Oi Sophie! Soph?" I whispered to her so everyone wouldn't look around. No response. What do I do? I looked around for something or someone. I saw Louis "PSSST! LOUIS!" I kind of shouted but whispered. Louis looked around the see Sophie asleep and mouthed "Aww!" but I shook my head at him and he began to look worried. He came over to me and tapped Sophies shoulder. "She won't wake up Louis! Help me!" I pleaded him and he just shrugged. "I don't know what to do Harry what happened?" he asked in confusion. "Well they where these wasp things on top of her head that stung her but when I squished them they began to spark and Sophie got worried and asked what would happen I didn't know so I just carried on watching the film thinking what could happen. She suddenly fell asleep onto my shoulder I thought she was just tired but then I saw Zayn and Michelle high fiving so it had to be something to do with them!" Louis nodded his head through out my speech. I looked over to Zayn and Michelle, Michelle was laughing away and kept turning around to look at Sophie but then I saw Zayn he looked sad no longer happy just staring a Sophie, he noticed me and looked away. 

(Sophie's P.O.V)

I finally woke up but I looked at the 2 boys in front  of me in confusion. "Sophie your up!" said one with the most amazing hair, brown and curly. "W-who are you?" I asked him and he began to look worried. "Soph stop joking around!" he started laughing but I just looked at him, studying his face his amazing green eyes, I could see dimples even if he wasn't smiling. "Sorry I don't know who you are?" I smiled at him with butterflies in my tummy. "What you don't know who I am?" he began to look worried and looked at his other friend both looking confused. The curly haired boy took away his arm what was around me. "I'm Harry! Your boyfriend?!" he exclaimed but I shrugged not knowing he was. "Ok Harry, I'm sorry but I don't know you. what are you on about my boyfriend?" a tear rolled down his perfect face. "Soph your scaring me! I'm your boyfriend Harry Styles! This is Louis Tomlinson my best mate!" another tear coming down his face I looked at his friend who was shocked by all this. "I'm sorry but I really don't know you!" I felt like crying as well but I didn't. 

(Harry's P.O.V)

"I'm sorry I really don't know you!" I was shocked didn't know what to do, say I just looked at her. She looked so confused! Tears rolling down my face I tried to hid it but I couldn't help it my girl friend didn't know who I was! "Sophie you have to remember me! remember the first time was met... wait that was a bad time! what about the second time we where late for maths cause u fell over and dropped your books!" I tried to jog her memory but she still looked confused! "what about all the times we went to that park! You must remember that, Our first kiss, I gave you my coat, we sat on that bench and talked for ages!" Still she looked at me in confusion. I gave up and just said "You might not remember but I know somewhere in you, you remember me!" I kissed the top of her head but she just looked at me weirdly. I sat and watched the rest of the film but saw Zayn still looking at Sophie looking sad. Once again he caught me looking at him and mouthed "Sorry!" I nodded to him and he gave me a little smile back, beside him I still saw Michelle loving it all, smiling and waving at me but I looked away and tried to forget that Sophie had forgot me but... I just couldn't!  

At the end of the lesson Sophie was still with me but still didn't remember me. I was walking along to the next lesson when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to a empty classroom. "Michelle what do you want now!" I shouted at her in anger! "Harry no need to be angry iv done a good thing for you!" she smiled at me in a weird way and I was still angry. "HOW ON EARTH IS GETTING RID OF SOPHIES MEMORY A GOOD THING!?!" I shouted even louder this time with so much anger Michelle stood and looked so surprised! "Well I think you need to see this picture the one I tried to send but it was wrong one!" I began to get worried at what it was but tried to stay looking angry at her. She got out a phone, pressed a few buttons, lifted up her phone to my face. "What that's not real?!" I looked at the picture thinking 'My best mate kissing my girl and her smiling at it!' now I was even more angry but not at Michelle but at Louis! Michelle nodded at me smiling "this is true when u where unconscious this happened I saw it all happen!" she started to laugh. I took the phone and looked at the picture more carefully. This was a real photo! No way was it fake! I stormed out the classroom and ran over to Louis. "Louis?? explain this please!" I lifted up the phone and showed him the picture he looked worried and gulped I waited for a answer but he just stood looking at me. I could hear a giggle from behind. I calmed my self down "Sorry Louis, I'm just a bit shocked still for Sophie forgetting everything, and the picture!" Louis still looked at me still looking worried. "s-sorry Harry.. I-I...." he started to speak but I stopped him "Louis no need!" I smiled at him and he looked his normal self again. "Where's Sophie??" I said looking around like mad! I looked to Michelle she smiled. "Michelle where is she?!" I turned to her giving her the most evil look I could do. "I don't know what your on about..." she said in the most sarcastic way. "MICHELLE!!" I exclaimed. "Oh she's fine Harry, Charley is taken great care of her!" she smiled and leaned in to kiss me but I steeped back and ran off looking for Sophie! What more could they do?!

and that's the end.... super weird and cringey i know.....