Part 8

"You may see him now!" the nurse said to me as Louis and Nial had just came out. I rushed it but not to fast incase I fell my legs where still weird. "Harry!" I shouted as I came into the room. He turned his head my way and smiled there was his dimples! He waved at me not saying a word I was getting confused I looked at the nurse "He can't talk for a bit but he will be fine." she said to me I nodded and went up to him. All the nurses left the room so it was just me and Harry I gave him a huge hug but not so hard I would hurt him "I was so so worried you have no idear!" i could feel my eyes burning as tears began to come I squeezed my eyes tight so I wouldn't cry. I was still hugging him when he kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back. We pulled out of the hug and both smiled at each other I was so happy he was alright! He lifted up a White bord and got a pen and started writting. He handed me the bord which said 'Don't be worried I'm fine! I'm so happy your fine <3' I smiled up and him "You should of seen me I was so so worried!" I said back to him feeling the tears once again. He put of his hand for the White bored I gave it back to him. Harry rubbed out what he put before and wrote something else 'The first thing I said when I woke up was where Sophie is she alright! not caring what just happerened to me' I looked up at Harry and a HUGE smile came across my face "Thank you Harry I also did the same! You are a fighter Harry!" I said back to him still with the huge smile on my face showing my dimples. Harry wrote something once again "I love your smile Sophie keep smiling and never stop that's what keeps me alive not me fighting for my life, it's you!' He smiled back at me as I read it and a even bigger smile came across my face and Harry was laughing but because he couldn't speak it looked funny so I started laughing. We carried on writing things for ages but in the end I was told to go back to my bed. "Good bye Harry be better soon!" I gave him a hug as I pulled away he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down to him and gave me a quick kiss.

"Sophie looks like you will be out in about 2 days, we have to keep you in just to make sure but your friend Harry has to stay in a bit longer." the nurse said to me as I was having dinner a lovely roast chicken carrots and peas. "How long?" I asked back at the nurse. "Well Christmas eve he will be out." she said to me as I chocked on my dinner. "W-what? no no no he has to be out before then that's.... 1 week! I think..." the nurse shrugged and left the room. "Louis!" I shouted as he came into the room. "Yerrr Soph?" he said back to me. "Im coming out in 2 days but..." before I could carry on he butted in "Thats great! but why do you look so sad?" then I carried on talking "But Harry comes out on your birthday." I said looking sad. "Thats like a week!!" I nodded back at him as he began to look sad. "Im gonna see him want me to say anything to him for u soph?" I shook my head even if I did want to say something to Harry I just couldn't talk because I had that feeling when your about to cry. I hate that feeling!

"Sophie? Hello? Sophie?" I woke up and opened my eyes, everything was blury but I could see someone over me I couldn't work it out then my eyes sight got a bit better. Brown Curls! Harry! "H-Harry is that you?" I asked still a bit sleepy. "Yep your awake good!" he said to me and sat on my bed. "Wait how come your better?" I asked in so much confusion. "Umm I'm still hurt abit but I can walk and talk now!" I got more confused as I remembered he can't talk. "Soo.." I asked him. "Soo... look after this I find this all your fault! You made this happen to me! You knew if we ran infrount of a car I could die! You knew this was going to happen!" he said in a angry way "WHAT?! No! No! what are you on about Harry?" I shouted at him getting worried what had gotten into him. "Dont lie! You never wanted me as your boyfriend your just trying to be popular and have friends USE ME!" I began to cry "NO HARRY WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?!?" I was really upset with what he was saying to me! "What I'm saying is we are done! Anyway I think Chaley treated me MUCH better than you!" I stared at him with my mouth open still crying! "B-B-but Harry.." I said back to him not getting out words. "Look it's over!" With that he got up and I saw Chaley out there waiting for him as he went out she laughed at me and Harry joined in. What did I do? I never did any of that stuff Harry just said! As I watched Harry started to bend down to Kiss charley! My life had gone bad! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I shouted as I woke up "OMG THAT WAS A DREAM!!" I sighed! "Are you ok Sophie?" Harry was sitting there he made me jump! "H-Harry you don't think any of this was my fault do you!" I asked him making sure I was awake this time. "No none of this was! Did you Have a bad dream?" he asked me then I frowned at him "You can talk?!" I said back to him. "Yer the drugs they gave me made me not talk but it's worn off and I don't need it anymore so I can talk again." I sighed once again! "So what was your dream?" he asked me and laughed. "You don't want to know Harry! You really don't want to know!"