"Why would we go to the rooftop?" Su-hyeok asks.

Nam-ra looks at him before explaining. "There have been helicopters flying around. If we put up a signal, they may come and save us."

"Are you sure the zombies will go towards the speaker?" Dae-su wonders as he looks at the others.

"I think she's right. Zombies are drawn to sound," Joon-yeong agrees to her plan.

Su-hyeok nods before adding. "That's right. They run after us whenever they hear us."

"But can we turn on just certain speakers?"

"Yes, we'll turn on the ones in the left stairs, cafeteria, yard, and library to draw them there," Nam-ra looks up from the whiteboard as she answers On-jo's question.

"Oh, that's right. You were part of the broadcasting club in tenth grade," Hyo-ryung comments after realizing how Nam-ra knows these details.

"Yes. My mother made me."

"Okay, this plan is really good, but how can we play music? We don't have internet right now," Dae-su asks with frown in his face.

Nam-ra turns to her side and points at the covers they used for the glass window in recording room. "That."

"That? Would it still work? This is ancient," Dae-su says as he removes the cd from being taped at the glass window.

***

OH YUN-BI and Nam-ra stayed outside while the others went inside the recording room to send a message to Cheong-san using the microphone there.

Nam-ra adjusted few things before she signals them to start talking.

Yun-bi chuckles as she hears them still deciding on who's going to talk.

Dae-su decided to step up and volunteer. "Cheong-san, are you there?"

"Yah what are you doing?" Su-hyeok interrupts him and moves closer to the mic. "Cheong-san, can you hear us? It's Su-hyeok. We'll go to where you are so stay there, okay?"

"I know you're going to stop us, but we can't hear you. So, just stay there and wait for us. You can't go anywhere. We're coming to you now," Su-hyeok continues.

With that, Nam-ra signals that the announcement they did is good.

On-jo, however, knows that he never listens and just do what he wants. "Cheong-san. Just stay where you are. I know you never listens but do it this time. Please."

***

CHOI NAM-RA hits play once everyone have prepared to go. However, after few moments, no sound was heard from it.

Nam-ra was about to fix the cd player when a voice was heard from the speakers. They all let out a sigh, thankful that their plan is working.

"Turn off the right and middle speakers." On-jo reminds the girl.

Dae-su peeks on the covered glass window on the doors and witness as all the zombies in the hallway are running to the left wing.

"Su-hyeok, let's go," Dae-su calls to Su-hyeok who was peeking on the top window.

Everybody take this as a signal that the hallway is clear when they heard Su-hyeok suddenly exclaims. "Hold on."

"What? Why?"

He looks again outside before turning to the others. "There's still one more."

"I'm really going now," Dae-su says once it has passed the broadcasting room.