Kitty Cat

Words: 2010

TW: Mention of Abuse and Mention Rape

Note: I decided to combine these parts together so you would have to scroll for Takemichi's point of view and I don't plan on explaining more depth/detail in their reaction ship as I wish to move on to another one shot. The amount of tines I wrote Baji-san is killing me.

Chifuyu was just invited to an illegal auction with along with Baji-san. He was basically forced to come.

He didn't like the idea of being caught up with the police. But he didn't want to let Baji-san down just because he didn't want to go.

Chifuyu's POV

I was wearing a striped blue lomg sleeved shirt with the yellow as the strip color with white as a border. Some jeans that goes to my waist. Some white shoes with black on the back of them and white socks.

Picture of what his wearing

(I hope you can see it)

I hear honking outside as I put on my trench coat. I looked out to see Kazutora's car. I was shocked until I remembered.

Baji-san got his license revoked due to him recklessly driving on the wrong side of the highway. (Idiot)

So I grabbed my wallet and stuffed it in my pocket and walk out my apartment down the stairs. It took me only 1 minute to reach to car and proceed to sit in the front.

This was a consequence for Baji-san driving recklessly. He was not allowed to sit in the front or even be near the wheel. As police are afraid he would find a way to smooth talk himself into letting him drive. But I already know Kazutorawould never let that happen.

He had a near death experience as he was in the passenger seat when Baji-san got his  license revoked. He wasn't going to ever let Baji-san drive for as long as he's in the car (basically till he dies).

I said my hello's to Kazutora and Baji-san but it seems that Kazutora was out of it. He had major bags under his eyes. Like he has been up since this morning but knowing Kazutora Baji-san might have something to do with it. As he has been boasting about going to this illegal auction.

As we were on the road. Baji-san started ranting about how he was a safe drive and how If his license wasn't revoked he would be able to drive us to the auction.

I hate to say this but I was close to snapping Baji-san neck. It's hard to hear some 20 year complain about something that was his on fault.

I wasn't the only one to Kazutora was mumbling the whole time saying how he was planing on drive into the ocean or kicking Baji-san out of the car. I know he regrets agreeing to be Baji-sans driver until his license get renewed.