|| 𝟶𝟶𝟶 ; ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ||

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟐𝟎%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟓𝟎%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%

███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%

██████████

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

»»————- 💫 ————-««
chapter 000 ; prologue
❝ Who's your friend? ❞
»»————- 💫 ————-««

»»————- 💫 ————-««chapter 000 ; prologue❝ Who's your friend? ❞»»————- 💫 ————-««

❝ ᴍs. ʟᴇᴡɪs? ❞ F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s disembodied voice suddenly called through the ceiling, startling the dark haired woman from the book she was reading.

"Yes, F.R.I.D.A.Y.?" She bookmarked her page and stood up from her seat by the window, placing the book on the little table next to the cushiony chair, and grabbing her mug that held her third cup of tea of the morning.

"The team are having breakfast. Would you like me to tell them that you're on your way?"

"No, no," she denied to the A.I. "I'll be going for brunch with Peter soon anyways. I'll just wait until then to eat."

"Will do, Ms. Lewis." And with that, the Avenger's room was silent once more. 

Her teeth tugged at her lip as she walked into her closet, picking out an outfit that consisted of a loose, light latte coloured turtleneck sweater, a pair of Burberry plaid pants, a pair of black combat boots, and an oversized black leather jacket. She brushed out her black hair and put it in a loose ponytail at the base of her neck, clipping a in few pearl barrettes and letting her bangs hang loose against her forehead. She put on her favourite pearl necklace and made sure to grab the matching earrings, as well as a few matching rings. Once she had dressed, she transferred all her necessities into a brown Michael Kors bag, grabbed her Burberry scarf, and bundled up before opening the door to her room.

The woman had decided to take the stairs, since not only did elevators make her nervous, but the compound wasn't tall enough for her to justify a use of one. Quickly walking passed the other Avengers, who were sitting and chatting loudly at the dining table, she grabbed the keys to one of the black cars that S.H.I.E.L.D. had provided them. She was almost out the door when a voice called to her.

"Lewis!" It was the one and only Tony Stark. The woman closed her eyes and breathed out, trying to calm herself before she turned around.

"Hey," she said, waving awkwardly to people at the table, who had all turned to stare at her, stopping their conversations.