Mine. P2

Instead of Clint and nat, you and Peter (quill) go to vormir.. but what if, it was y/n and nat?

"What you seek lies in front of you, as does that which you fear."

"The stones down there." She says peering over the edge, red hair blowing in the wind while tears well up in your eyes as realization dawns upon you.

It has to be you.

Before you can react, rock crumbles from underneath her feet, knocking her off balance as she almost falls to her doom, desperate you reach out. But the strong wind beats you to it giving the final blow as she falls off the cliff.
"NATASHA!"

You wake up. Chest heaving as you try to gather your thoughts, you look beside you not feeling the warmth you usually when Natasha sleeps in your bed. Mind still foggy from the nightmare and heart full of painful thoughts, you let out a choked sob covered by your hand, not wanting anyone to see you like this. Burying your head in your knees you continue to cry. Letting the salty tears run down your legs.
"Y/n?" A raspy voice and the sweet smell of ivy fills the room. You look up confused at the sight before you. Was she a ghost? Is she actually there?
"N-Natasha? I thought you." You mutter, utter confusion written on your expression.
With a face of worry she sits down beside you, taking your hands in hers. "I'm right here baby, I'm not going anywhere.. come here" she smiles softly, wrapping her arms around you rubbing circles onto your back.
Instantly you feel at ease, nightmarish thoughts slipping away as a warm feeling wells in your chest.

Home.

***
Your eyes flutter open as the sunlight seeps though the windows, you get up to move but feel a light pressure around your waist, not wanting to wake her up you lay back down and admire her, she looks so at peace when she's asleep, almost like an angel.
A soft hum brushes past her lips "are you watching me sleep?" She says with a lazy smile. "What totally not I was just admiring you nat." You smile totally not addressing the fact that you were watching her sleep, but not in a creepy way. In a 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you' kinda way.
Natasha sits up, rubbing her eyes as a groan falls from her lips. "Ok get up y/n we have stuff to do."
"What exactly do we have to do?" "I don't know, let's find out." She says grinning as she pulls you up from the bed
—————————————————————————
You walk over to your record player, skipping through various records as you find the one you want to listen to, you start getting ready to the heavenly music that is Mac demarco.
There was a party scheduled for tonight and of course y/n was going to attend, she always loved parties especially starks parties. They were always so elegant and y/n loved that. She still had a few hours before the party so she decided to get out her guitar for a little bit.

Natasha's pov
While sorting out my clothes for Tony's party, the light strum of a guitar fills my ears. Y/n's sweet voice hums the lyrics to a random song. I walk over to her room and perch myself by the doorway. She looks very focused, not even noticing that I'm there. "I didn't know you played guitar." I say as she looks up, slightly embarrassed. "erm yeah it's just something I do when I'm bored. Wait please don't tell me you heard me sing." She says with a red blush covering her face, clearly embarrassed. I hum "I mean you do have a good voice." I say as she continues strumming at her guitar effortlessly while looking up at me. "Wait. You can sing can't you nat? omg can you please sing!" I laugh sarcastically "nope there's no way I'm letting you hear me sing y/n" "but please Tasha, I've never heard you sing before..pleaseeee" she looks up at me with her irresistible puppy eyes. How can I say no to that? "Fine, only once though, never ask me again" "yeah ok that's perfectly fine I can die happy." she says with an adorable smile.
She strums the guitar to a familiar tune, a look of nostalgia and comfort covers her features as she looks at me with soft eyes, waiting for me to start.

I'm flying on the moon,
My dear I'll be there soon
It's a quiet and starry place,
Times where swallowed up in space,
were here a million miles away-

A smile creeps it's way onto my lips as she looks at me with absolute awe, practically speechless.

There's things I wish I knew
There's no thing I'd keep from you
It's a dark and shiny place
But with you my dear I'm safe-
and we're a million miles away ~

"Wow, Natasha that was. beautiful." She smiles, her soft y/e/c eyes glazed with tears.
"Well thank you my love but that will never be happening again." I say leaning in to kiss her, I press my lips to hers as she instantly melts at my touch, there's a hundred thoughts rushing through my head but none of that matter right now. Not when the feeling I get when I'm around her feels like something I've never felt before.

home.