First Kiss

A/N: Hello! New story! Please vote and comment! I'd love to hear feedback about the story and the characters! This is just kind of an idea I had that I wanted to write from a change from Paranormal. It's New Adult so things could get graphic and sexual. Just FYI. :)

Watch the fanmade trailer below! :) 

To say the house was packed with intoxicated, horny university students would sadly be an understatement.

I told myself I could be normal-I could drink, party, have a good time at a casual, small gathering. The gathering that my new roommate had gushed to me about, however, was more like half WakeForestUniversity squished into this stone-brick frat house.

Being a normal seventeen year old was not in my genetics. What was in my genetics was bad nerves, inability to go against authority and a horrible habit of picking at my manicured nails. Which at the moment, was my only form of dealing with the craziness.

"Here," Willow, my new roommate said, handing me a red cup.

I swallowed and eyed the brown substance sloshing inside of it. "Thanks." It looked as appealing as feces.

She gave me a wild smile and once a new song came on, she began bouncing on her feet. The few things I knew about her was her major was undeclared, posters of Kill Bill and The Godfather, and she had a drawer by her bed full of condoms. I mean, at least she was safe.

The last thing I witnessed was she was brave enough to strike up conversations with strangers. I, on the other hand, never had. I simply sealed my lips shut and eyed the ground. As I was doing now, I took the chance to examine our shoes. I wore leather brown wedges, over a year old and still looking brand new-hers were low black heels, scuffed from use and the one heel looked dangerously close to snapping.

"And what's your name, sweetheart?" I flinched, eyeing the guy in front of me. His eyes were red and his smile lopsided.

"This is my roommate, Genevieve," Willow interjected when I simply gawked back.

"Genevieve? Hot," he shouted over the loud, booming music. I felt my cheeks grow hot at the comment. I had no experience with guys-none. I hadn't even been kissed from my strict parents overshadowing my entire life and attending an all girls high school. I wanted university to be different. I wanted to experience things, have fun to a certain extent. Maybe getting kissing off my list would help me to make the leap. He edged closer but I grew uncomfortable, focusing on my drink, gulping fast. I needed liquid courage. Willow clapped her hands and cheered as I finished it off.

"Damn girl, I didn't think you had it in you," she laughed, slamming her palm against my shoulder. I forced a smile, feeling the alcohol beginning to overtake me. With another drink done, I felt the full effect. Should have ate more today.

The room grew too hot and spun and when I looked to Willow, she was gone, along with the other guy. I pushed through the crowded living room and glanced around for them.

The more I stood on my feet, the more exhausted I became. I need sleep. I eyed the stairs and stumbled past couples making out viciously. Once I reached the top of the stairs, I opened the first door I saw and tiptoed into a dark room.